No Loot for T4 AB completion

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Why is it that completing a T4 map for Auric Basin consistantly fails to give map rewards to anyone? Hello…Anet…

Recently, I have been tracking this. I have been on 8 maps to successfully defend Tarir (all of which were T4). 7 out of 8 times, no one has gotten map rewards.

Please fix this (along with everything else).

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

I got the reward just fine last time I did Tarir. How many participation do you have?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If it is broken then it should be fixed but personally I wouldn’t really care much about an extra box or two from that.

I think the actual bug you are running into is the one where the game treats the completion as a failure even though it was a successful kill. It will even say an exalted was sacrificed.

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

Ive been doing Auric Basin a lot to level masteries for specialization collection, every completion gave me the rewards I earned. No clue whats happening for you.

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

It’s actually a semi-common bug where the game thinks you lost the defend Tarir event when fighting the octovine.

That and the map closing and kicking every one out with out warning. It makes doing the HoT events a grinding and unrewarding chore.

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

Our full tier 4 map just got booted, instead of the Octovine event starting. Cheers Anet…

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

It’s actually a semi-common bug where the game thinks you lost the defend Tarir event when fighting the octovine.

That and the map closing and kicking every one out with out warning. It makes doing the HoT events a grinding and unrewarding chore.

Well the HoT maps are a grinding and unrewarding chore anyway, but for the first bug there is a good solution. As far as I know most people that got the no loot bug only did one octovine.
If you do the octovine rotation (you know starting east, going north, then west and last south) you won’t get the bug. At least I never heard of anyone who did the rotation and had the no loot bug.
(That’s the best way to get max loot and prevent bugs^^)

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Well the HoT maps are a grinding and unrewarding chore anyway, but for the first bug there is a good solution. As far as I know most people that got the no loot bug only did one octovine.
If you do the octovine rotation (you know starting east, going north, then west and last south) you won’t get the bug. At least I never heard of anyone who did the rotation and had the no loot bug.
(That’s the best way to get max loot and prevent bugs^^)

The bug occurred when we used that strategy as well as with out.

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

The loot is always meh, but the 75 zone currency is a huge loss. I’m not counting the time loss, since I would likely be playing anyway. Saw it again yesterday, the map is treating it as failed when the event was successful. Kind of annoying.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]