Prized Possessions story help please :-(

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: HenleyLegoMan.4987

HenleyLegoMan.4987

Okay, so follow the npc, which I did, used skill 3 to get to ledges around edge to get to npc. Next part I followed through a windy path to a ledge, no enemies just the one chasing. Pressed wrong skill and it threw me off ledge and I died. So it put me back to start of that and now there are pustules with a huge circle around them and I just cannot get past. Tried all 3 skills and still die. Tried running around them but because I’m not moving forward, I’m caught.

Any ideas please? I’ve come out of it now as it’s just ridiculous to do. No idea why pustules appeared or were not there first time through :-(

There has never been a good war, or a bad peace.

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I ran around the pustules. You can avoid them.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

I used a combination of running around the pustules and jumping over them with the #3 skill when they were clustered close together.

Posted by: HenleyLegoMan.4987

HenleyLegoMan.4987

Thank you both for your replies. I shall try again today at some point. You both must be more skilled than me lol

There has never been a good war, or a bad peace.

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Thank you both for your replies. I shall try again today at some point. You both must be more skilled than me lol

It took me a bunch of tries to get it right, if that makes you feel any better.

Posted by: Voozie.4759

Voozie.4759

Skill #3 was a life saver. Try to put the ’dropzone’circle inbetween the circles of those pesky mushrooms. You’ll land safely and even the flying over them during the jump doesn’t do you harm.

“You did it. You lied. I never lie.
I only read what is there in the runes. I only tell the truth.”