[Suggestion] Wyvern & Saurian Tonics

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Hiuki.5342

Hiuki.5342

Sooooooooo, I collect tonics and fun items that I might start parties wherever and whenever. after I’d explored all the HoT maps I thought to myself, “huh, I wonder if they’ll add more tonics for some of these creatures here? That’d be fun!”
What we got was Exalted, Giant Hylek (which I do use on occasion xD), mushrooms, and beetles. Where are the endless wyvern tonics? Where are the endless smokescale tonics? Why can we not has cool forms? xD

anywho, I’d reeeeeeeeeeeeeally love to see wyvern/saurian tonics added somewhere in the game (preferably in an endless variety) owo

(I put off writing a post for so long. xD)

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Before they add any tonics they really should fix the timers on the current ones.
15 minutes? Why? Whats the point? Having to manually reactivate it constantly

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

An Wyvern Tonic? Yes please!
Even if it’s just for a Juvenile Wyvern, I’d be happy with that! (Though, I’d really squeal if we could become a full sized wyvern… XD)

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Posted by: Canis.7451

Canis.7451

I support this suggestion. Would really love to see a tonic for the adult wyvern model or the smokescales, rolling devils etc. Maybe even a pocket raptor tonic to give some poor soul a minor heart attack haha.

What Do Dogs Eat [MEAT]
Avalix Belus
Desolation

Posted by: Hiuki.5342

Hiuki.5342

I support this suggestion. Would really love to see a tonic for the adult wyvern model or the smokescales, rolling devils etc. Maybe even a pocket raptor tonic to give some poor soul a minor heart attack haha.

That would be great. xD
even better, get a group of your pals to use the pocket raptor tonic and terrorize people.
I should petition or something to get these tonics in game. I know a bunch of people who would be delighted to have these tonics. xP