To people complaining how hard HoT is.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

I mean, why would some elitsts want most of OPEN WORLD CONTENT become unsoloable? It’s just dumb.

Posted by: Bekkr.6192

Bekkr.6192

OP is even more hilarious than most of the whining going on atm.

The problem with the youth of today is that one is no longer part of it.
-Salvador Dali

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

I gotta agree with OP; suck it up. Difficult content was exactly what GW2 needed. It helps further that it is actually pretty fun. Some of the most fun I’ve had in this game came in this expansion- running around with a random Mesmer I ran into in the Tangled Depths and tracking down all the hero challenges with absolutely no guide. We got 10/11 of them, the only one we failed at is we couldn’t kill the Mushroom King. Hell, the end fight in the story is also really, really good. Nearly if not the best encounter in this game.

If you can’t get all the stuff immediately… so what? Its a friggan MMO people- you aren’t supposed to beat the kitten stuff in a week.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

Posted by: Takanashi.6548

Takanashi.6548

wholy kitten level 93 Mastery you kitteng grinded like a kitten, I just started yesterday completed the first map and im level 2, youre full of kitten if you just did that casually, Ive been probably playing for about 4 hours a day and this is just running around the first map getting the hero points and completing the map itself.

Posted by: Trolley.7956

Trolley.7956

U are weird guys. Before HoT, GW2 was not MMO?. What is MMO? Who defines it. Some ppl are like a guy who was born in a world covered with kitten , and he knows only kitten . One day he finds a diamond, and he wants it, he start to touch this diamond with his fingers covered in kitten . In the end he turns a diamont into a kitten , and start to look for an another diamond. I hope that u get my point. If u played GW2 before expac ask yourselves why u came to GW2?

Posted by: kanarek.8025

kanarek.8025

Guys i siad im 40+ in HoT NOT TYRIA
in total im nearly 90+
CoF was old content thats I’ve played on for 2 years, obviously i rushed that
im talking about the new content

Nice job man. You are asking for more challenging content and then choose the most easiest way to level up your masteries. Really good job.

Posted by: Doug Whisper.2465

Doug Whisper.2465

Attack of Lion Arch used to be difficult and brutal but eventually people learned how to run through it within a month. Unlike living world season 1, the new maps HoT are permanent contents. They need to be more difficult. Otherwise people will get bored pretty quick.

Posted by: hurrado.2346

hurrado.2346

reguardless,
my point is things dont need to be easier, just let the content stay difficult

Hero point getting is far from “difficult,” tedious is what I would say.

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

Imo open world random mobs are a little much at times. Event scaling is fine (though not always for smaller groups) and could maybe even be made more difficult for large groups.

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

Since release I am now rank 4 But almost have my 250 hero points.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

I mean, why would some elitsts want most of OPEN WORLD CONTENT become unsoloable? It’s just dumb.

learn the meaning of the word elitist. You do not understand it as you label an egalitarian demand as such. Or did anyone claim he wanted an easy map for himself and harder maps for other people? I sincerly doubt that.

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Because he isn’t actually good? It makes no sense to make open world content challenging. It’s just annoying having to rely on random players in these events.

Posted by: Aeon.6397

Aeon.6397

in total im nearly 90+

Nice job man. You are asking for more challenging content and then choose the most easiest way to level up your masteries. Really good job.

|Did you even read this? I rushed the content thats old and simple so i can play the new challenging content…

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

in total im nearly 90+

Just a quick FYI – old tyrian content is not challenging. He probably just rushed it so he can enjoy HoT. Understandable. We had vanilla GW2 for 3 years, and I for one have almost every single done here, and have repeated world completion & dungeon quite a few times. So I see his point of view.

Also I’d say I’m a pretty casual player who likes challenging content (Level 8 Mastery from HoT only). So I’m happy with HoT and don’t want it nerfed.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

(edited by Avster.1935)