aaaaannnnddd crash

aaaaannnnddd crash

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I don’t honestly care about the big boss fight in Dragon’s Domain. I’ve seen it. However, much of the map and the plated weapons vendors are locked unless the event is won.

Tonight, I waited out one entire cycle, unable to get a map. The second cycle looked like it might succeed when I got the familiar sudden slowdowns and crash.

ANET, this is bad design. I don’t like being dependent on a massive PUG to begin with. If you insist on that you should at least make the event possible. I got to wait 3 hours to watch my game crash, brilliant. I don’t consider being one shot hammered by as many kitten separate snipers “fun.”

This game is about heroes and rising above. Instead, I’m asked to be a foot soldier thrown into a WWI trench warfare style meatgrinder. Then to add insult to injury, I crash and the effort is for naught.

You’ve already provided one and only one way t get Ley Line Armor and I’m now on my sixth repetition of the HoT personal story. Enough.

There needs to be an alternate way to get into the map. I don’t want to play in a huge mob and I don’t think I’m alone in that.

Mesmerising Girl

aaaaannnnddd crash

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

- Find a party and join after crash.
- Use 64bit server, I had never a crash again
- Have a better PC

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

aaaaannnnddd crash

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.