Evon Gnashblade in LA talks about attack

in Lore

Posted by: Immensus.9732

Immensus.9732

So I was roaming in LA and I found Evon I start talking to him and he was saying that he is disappointed with the election results and that scarlet one day will attack LA! Pretty much confirming the speculations about attack in lions arch!

Mesmers Shall Rule Tyria!

in Lore

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

yea hes had the same dialog since about the time christmas events started. the thumper machine underwater at original lions arch basically confirms Battle LA

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

in Lore

Posted by: Hopelessalchemist.4816

Hopelessalchemist.4816

Yup, ready your weapons everyone. Evon jinxed the whole city into being a target

in Lore

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

Or, you know he can be working with the consortium who is working with the inquest who are working with Scarlet to get payback on us for not voting for him on council….

Conspiracy Theory at it’s best.

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Nah, Evon’s just gone straight to Scarlet. He’s buying his way out of her mayhem, by giving her an easier pass to attack LA.

Time to gut the pouting turn coat and get free Black Lion taxes! That or the gemstore becomes Consortium owned….

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I wouldn’t be surprised if Evon is paying scarlet to attack LA, maybe free up another captains seat….

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

I was thinking recently about how Scarlet plans to attack Lion’s Arch, and it hit me. Scarlet is gonna have involvement in the Edge of the Mists map in the coming update. The edge of me mists has at least some connection to WvW which connects directly to Lion’s Arch. What if Scarlet’s plan is to go through the WvW gates and attack Fort Marriner from the inside?

Sorry if this possibility has already been brought up. I haven’t been reading the forums as thoroughly as I usually do :P

in Lore

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I was thinking recently about how Scarlet plans to attack Lion’s Arch, and it hit me. Scarlet is gonna have involvement in the Edge of the Mists map in the coming update. The edge of me mists has at least some connection to WvW which connects directly to Lion’s Arch. What if Scarlet’s plan is to go through the WvW gates and attack Fort Marriner from the inside?

Sorry if this possibility has already been brought up. I haven’t been reading the forums as thoroughly as I usually do :P

That seems overly complicated for a group whose forces ride on air ships, come in through magical portals, or burrow in from underground.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Don’t forget swim in from the sea (krait) – and Lion’s Arch is a port city.

I’m surprised it wasn’t attacked by krait yet, honestly.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Immensus.9732

Immensus.9732

this actually makes sense!

Mesmers Shall Rule Tyria!

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

this actually makes sense!

Yeah, but I think it would be far more visually interesting to have molten portal open all across LA, have a fleet of Aetherblade ships come from the sky and Toxic Krait attacking from the see while spreading toxic spores around (I guess the Toxic Nightmare Court could attack the gates or something).
Not to mention Scarlets worse alliance of all, the quaggan-centaur-alliance charging through LA.