I'd like to see Queen Jenna Killed.

in Lore

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

Listen, lost artifacts sittin’ in hidden vaults is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical fashion accessory.

And I suppose you’d scoff at me if some watery tart waved a scimitar at me and said I was the king of the Shiverpeaks. Because that actually happened. Except they didn’t so much wave the sword at me as try to stab me with it, and the “watery tart” was a krait. It was screaming something, and I’m pretty sure I rule Droknar’s Forge now.

Would Jennah and the Shining Blade even know who the heir is?

If Jennah doesn’t know who the heir is, then there’s a problem. I mean, if she does have a child, then she would probably have remembered it. I think the locket is there more in case the ruler dies and the usual line got disrupted. Let’s also not forget that Salma was hidden away in the Temple of the Ages for years, and was even more of a footnote until the War in Kryta started.

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

I doubt the heir is Jennah’s kid. It’s more likely to be a relative, distant enough that the general populace is unaware of their relation to the royal line- anything closer than a second cousin is probably off the table, unless if they are (or their parent was) an unacknowledged illicit child of Jennah’s father or grandfather.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

in Lore

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

What if… the heir to the Krytan crown is Taimi, guys?!

in Lore

Posted by: yanipheonu.5798

yanipheonu.5798

Yknow what would be fun?

QUEEN JENNA HAS BEEN DEAD THE ENTIRE TIME.

Some Mesmer, presumably Anise, maybe has hid this fact, maybe because they are looking for the proper heir in the meantime.

Not bulletproof in the least, but it’d be a fun little twist.

in Lore

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Yknow what would be fun?

QUEEN JENNA HAS BEEN DEAD THE ENTIRE TIME.

Some Mesmer, presumably Anise, maybe has hid this fact, maybe because they are looking for the proper heir in the meantime.

Not bulletproof in the least, but it’d be a fun little twist.

Presumably, either Logan would know… or that mental link has actually been with Anise the whole time. :P

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Lore

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Presumably, either Logan would know… or that mental link has actually been with Anise the whole time. :P

I take it that Logan DOES know it is his hand all along. Anise is sure one powerful mesmer, able to fool one into thinking a part of his body is another entire person

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in Lore

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I tried killing her. But she was running the op 6/6/6/6/6 Mesmer build and when I killed her, the clone-death trait killed me.

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: Nicholas S Lin.6187

Nicholas S Lin.6187

This is yet another example of anti-human thrill-ride. I lore has been structured in such a way that HRH Jennah is the only human capable of holding the leadership of humanity in Tyria. Lord (Captain) Samuelsson the leader of the Stronghold of Ebonhawke could have been written to be a real leader – but is now written as someone who has had leadership forced on him and is trying to find the best way to give it away. Logan Thackeray – should have been the logical choice being the decendant of heros Gwen and Keiran Thackeray – two of the three along with Captain Langmar to found the last stronghold of free Ascalon – the real Ascalon. Human Ascalon.

And so yes HRH Jennah cannot be threaten in onlyway since humanity has no better option as who can rule and represent humanity’s best interest among the other races of Tyria.

in Lore

Posted by: ElysianEternity.6215

ElysianEternity.6215

Bah, Ministry, Kasmeer. Who’d want them as heir to the throne?
Want to hear my guess who the secret heir might be?

Iiiiit’s the one and only, Lord Faren! ;D

Present enough in the LS to be a candidate, ridiculous enough a choice to make it a surprise!

(And the text for nobels in the chara creation even states that he can trace his bloodline to ancient kings IIRC, haha)

in Lore

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Bah, Ministry, Kasmeer. Who’d want them as heir to the throne?
Want to hear my guess who the secret heir might be?

Iiiiit’s the one and only, Lord Faren! ;D

Present enough in the LS to be a candidate, ridiculous enough a choice to make it a surprise!

(And the text for nobels in the chara creation even states that he can trace his bloodline to ancient kings IIRC, haha)

That’s so crazy…. it’s gotta be true!

(or at least open to exploitation by a certain unscrupulous minister)

in Lore

Posted by: BlackGhostz.2483

BlackGhostz.2483

I’m tired of the queen and the humans in this game remind me of the pre Varian humans in WoW. Massive population, lots of resources, and weakness that comes from weak leadership.

I’m tired of humans being nobile, weak, or greedy. There has to be some human noble that is blood thirsty and strong.

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

Not seeing the ‘massive population’ or ‘lots of resources’, and to be honest, the humans can’t afford to be bloodthirsty at this point. Kryta is in a precarious situation. Personal strength is irrelevant if the resulting policies accelerate human deaths, or worse, turn a portion of their society openly against another. It would probably lead to the collapse of the Krytan kingdom… although, going the extra mile and reducing them to a race of refugee exiles could be interesting if done correctly.

Don’t get me wrong, I think there’s definitely issues with the way humans are presented. I’ve found them in GW2 to be bland and forgettable. All the same, and this applies to quite a few of the ideas in this thread, introducing a random new element to shoehorn in an arbitrary new plot direction would be recreating everything (well, everything intrinsic to the concept and not the execution) this forum hated about the S1 story.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

(edited by Aaron Ansari.1604)

in Lore

Posted by: Zygomaticus.7469

Zygomaticus.7469

Queen Jenna was the root behind the failure of Destiny’s Edge to kill Kralkatorrik. And the disband of the group.kittenQueen Jenna! Why did she call Logan “COME HERE MY CHAMPION” ( bitsh! ) if she could decisive the enemy in the frist place! I hope she dies. >.,<

I feel sorry for Rytlock. Also… If only Logan knew the phrase “BROS BEFORE HOES”… kitten !

Would it be cool to live forever?

(edited by Zygomaticus.7469)