Achievement point zerg fest?

in Living World

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

does anyone remember if the previous four winds thing was that?
all the living worlds i have been a part of just seem like that and its very stressful

in Living World

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

No zerging for previous four winds, the complains from that arc were mostly people from SEA having high ping, and the norn boss in that “drinking game” is near impossible to beat without exploit.

But since it merge with QJ arc(the origin of champ train), I am sure some form of zerg fest is guarantee.

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

achievements ARE made to zerg, have you ever seen any achievement in a LS that isn’t made to zerg…..

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

achievements ARE made to zerg, have you ever seen any achievement in a LS that isn’t made to zerg…..

As LastShot said, none of the achievements in the previous BotFW were zerg related.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bazaar_of_the_Four_Winds_

in Living World

sorudo.9054

As LastShot said, none of the achievements in the previous BotFW were zerg related.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bazaar_of_the_Four_Winds_

oh wow, 1 single LS among the rest….
you do know that they are gonna add new achievements, ones that are likely the ones that are zerg-fested.

in Living World

Posted by: IrishPotato.6327

IrishPotato.6327

Sorudo I highly doubt that. There is no feasible way they could add zerg-related content to the Bazaar. There is literally no area that this could be accomplished.

in Living World

sorudo.9054

we’ll see, you’re not the first one to stay this positive and be proven wrong, it’s pretty much Anet’s M.O.

in Living World

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

There was the candidate fight things (don’t remember the actual name) which was small group instance stuff, but it mainly consisted of mowing down waves of aetherblades which got boring very fast.