Achievements not completing?

in Living World

Posted by: FrozenChinchilla.5249

FrozenChinchilla.5249

I went through the whole story season 2 on my Guardian.
Now I’m doing it again on my Warrior and none of the achievements are completing.

Do I have to do the entire story again on my Warrior before I can do the achievements with him?

Going to test by doing it on my Guardian but decided to post now just in case.

in Living World

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You have to get the achieves on a character that has done the story section. So if you did it on your guardian then the guardian is the one that does the achieves. If you want to get achieves on your warrior, you will need to do the story first with him.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

in Living World

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Kind of stinks it’s that way, but by incorporating Living Story into the Personal Story format there really wasn’t any way around it. The good news is if you redo it on another character you can get some of the big rewards again. This is especially nice for getting some of the Carapace pieces without having to save up thousands of Bandit Seals.

in Living World

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Bear in mind there are some bugs preventing progression in the achievements. One of them I came across last night was in the Meeting the Asura instance where the challenge mote refused to spawn. It’s been a bug since last December

in Living World

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Bear in mind there are some bugs preventing progression in the achievements.

FYI ANet support stated that you were opening the story, not the achievement with these episodes. Effectively removing pressure on themselves to fix it quickly.