Anyone else feeling nauseous/sick?

in Living World

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Does anyone have tips? Should I make settings adjustments? Is it the design?

Between using the jumping, leaping aspects and all the winding corners…I started feeling so sick to the point I needed a big glass of ginger ale to settle my stomach and I needed to lie down.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

in Living World

Posted by: Dezert Stormz.7248

Dezert Stormz.7248

I don’t have this problem with guildwars at all, maybe take some more distance from your monitor? Maybe zoom out a bit more?

in Living World

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

Regular breaks, the ginger ale (or ginger in tea), doing it in short bursts.

It’s possible you can even take motion-sickness tablets (like you get for if you get carsick, etc)., but I’d get advice from your doctor before doing something like that.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

in Living World

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I keep having the weird paranoid feeling that kasmeer is going to die, which makes me feel nautious

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Living World

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

I keep having the weird paranoid feeling that kasmeer is not going to die, which makes me feel nautious

Changed that for you.

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I think it may be the blowing sand in some areas.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Living World

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Thanks for the suggestions. This content is really affecting my equilbrium so I made some adjustments and plan to do it in short bursts with ginger ale or ginger tea.

in Living World

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

Yes! It was the dark mine and sandstorm that did me in, I think because there’s so little visual reference regarding how fast/where we’re moving since we can’t see much. I’ve never had this problem with GW2 before (only with a couple FPS games) and ended up logging off about halfway through a sandstorm as I got too uncomfortable.

in Living World

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Increase the brigthness, put some distance to the monitor and from time to time do some breaks and look to something else in the room. I had the same problem too with some other games like Fallout NV and it went much better with these adjustments.