Chicken Feed.. why?

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

why can we feed the chickens?

has anyone attempted to feed all of them at same time?

do you think it spawns an event?

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Zardul.3952

Found hiden Chicken in wall
will post screenshot

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Zardul.3952

this chicken is hidden.. dont miss him…

Attachments:

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

yeh i saw those 2 chickens too there when standing directly next to them…

and there is no room behind them or anything
i checked it with opening the map while standing with the back to it so i could see inside the rocks…

strange but funny^^

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

That is how Castlevania roasted chickens started.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: Spiderwick.1879

Spiderwick.1879

New exciting content!

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Don’t know if you guys noticed or not but when you feed a chicken it gets the buff

Infatuated
“So in love!”
5s

And little hearts float above it’s head like the Harpy love potion.

There are 15 chickens in that little town, you can feed 13 of them. The two in the screenshot is inaccessible with chicken feed.
With the jumpy you can do a jumping puzzle to the platform rock just above the building to the left of the character. The rocks are shaped such that you can’t make the jump and the jumpy thing runs out way too fast so far but I’ve only been practicing for 30 minutes – anyway, even if you get to those chickens, you can’t bring feed with you so you still can’t feed them.

edit: I take that back, you can get there and there is a Buried Locked Chest up there too, but I haven’t found any chicken feed up there yet.

Attachments:

(edited by Lil Puppy.5216)

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

this chicken is hidden.. dont miss him…

I don’t give a kitten about no chickens, that’s the Incredible Hulk! Shouldn’t he be teaming up with the Biconics?

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

They had the chicken/feed code already implemented for that one heart that has you feed chickens and said “hey, why not?” most likely. It’s like the zelda chicken swarm in ebonhawke, or the ability to harpy tonic other players, there’s not a mechanical or reward reason for it, it’s just kinda there for fun.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: DragoTheWise.7256

DragoTheWise.7256

I’ve tried to figure out how to get into their room as well. At best, I found a small hole inside the mine. I suppose that’s how they got in there. In my shots, you can tell there is a large room in there and even some textured hay/grass. I’ve been trying to figure out ways to get in, but nothing so far. At the entrance of the mine, there is also a large hole above that seems like would be another way to get in there; however, the assisted jump is a bit short. I really wonder if there is a way to get in there…

Attachments:

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

in queensdale you can choose to either stomp the wurms or feed the cows and they give you the little hearts also. i played with a friends once who hated all the violence with games today i with one of my alts i tried to do All hearts a nonviolent way and he watched me trying to convince him to play the game

Chicken Feed.. why?

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

A future heart perhaps?
I must say the new area is pretty small, maybe ANet is planning on expanding it (in terms of size) and later on adding proper hearts and stuff.