DSD's Minions?

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

Do you realize that every dragon has many minions out there?
But did you notice we have yet to see the DSD’s minions?
Or we have seen them, but dont realize that they are actually the DSD’s minions?

So Zhaitan had a lot of undeads walking around Orr, Mordremoth had Sylvari(and later also Mordrem), Primordus has had destroyers annoying us since GW1, Jormag has the corrupted, Kralkatorrik has the branded. This means that there’s some creature out there that are minions of the DSD.

The minions seem to have some form of “shared mind” type of connection among them(Sylvari having the Dream), destroyers were mentioned to be “of one mind” back in GW1, during Eye of the North story.

Then you realize there are Karka and Chak that look a lot alike, and fit this minion-archetype perfectly…

Back then, way before Dry Top was even open and we knew absolutely nothing about Mordremoth, I predicted that Sylvari were all minions of Mordremoth, and look how it turned out today.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Jan-21-Interview-with-Colin-Mike-Z/first#post3526672

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

We just know that Inquests have a minion of Deep Sea Dragon, nothing more. We didn’t see this minion and we are so far to say that karkas or chaks are DSD’s minions.

We know nothing about DSD, but I think we will get some news about him soon.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hive mind, you say? OMG, it’s the Skritt!!!! =P

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

the only thing we know is that they will have tentacles :P

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

The Karka and Chak look alike because they share the same model frame. This cuts an enormous amount if work when they can reuse frameworks like this. Eye of Zhaitan and Mordrem Thrasher for example share the same frame.

The Karka were displaced by the DSD and its minions. The Chak are insectoids which feed on leyline energy. They appear uncorruptable, but that could be a biological factor, since we know they can filter out Zhaitans magic. The biological functions that allow them to feed on leyline energy, could be somehow immunising them against corruption. I am not seeing any connection between them and a distant,deep underwater dragon.

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Kenny.8961

Kenny.8961

Beware.

Quaggan likes you.

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Maybe we captured a minion of the deep sea dragon already. The krait orb prevents risen from forming. Sylvary couldn’t become risen as well and they are revealed to be dragon minions.

EverythingOP

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

Maybe we captured a minion of the deep sea dragon already. The krait orb prevents risen from forming. Sylvary couldn’t become risen as well and they are revealed to be dragon minions.

Krait have been stated to have been driven away from the deeps by the DSD ergo they are not the DSD’s minions.

Also, there’s still no conclusive evidence that minions of one dragon can not be corrupted by another dragon. See Kudu’s Monster and Subject Alpha.

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Krait have been stated to have been driven away from the deeps by the DSD ergo they are not the DSD’s minions.

Also, there’s still no conclusive evidence that minions of one dragon can not be corrupted by another dragon. See Kudu’s Monster and Subject Alpha.

I’m not talking about the krait themelves rather the orb.

EverythingOP

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

Maybe the orb is an egg of kuunavang and somehow ended up in tyria or just krait witches magical artifact or unknown civilizations.

DSD's Minions?

in Living World

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Quaggan.

#TeamJadeQuarry