Do I really have to Replay?

in Living World

Posted by: TheDemon.4705

TheDemon.4705

Q:

I hit replay for the new story after I’m pretty sure it was finished. I know I have the achievements unlocked for it now but will the story advance for me if I don’t go through this whole section again?

in Living World

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Good question… I did this as well after I finished the story. I saw a nice shiny replay button and couldn’t help myself. If I have to replay the first part again its not a huge deal but I’m curious on the answer, if anyone knows yet.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

in Living World

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

The sections are marked in green when done in order, and purple otherwise, you will not see the marker on the map until you are close to it

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Living World

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I had the same thing, you should be able to quit the first part in the story journal and start 2nd right away.

in Living World

TheDemon.4705

I clicked replay on Entanglement..so I am wondering if i have to replay it all over again for this section of the story to advance?

I did the part to save Taimi and I spoke to my friends again in the room. Was that the end of it or do I need to do more ?

If so can i get back to the journal part without having to replay it again?

in Living World

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

for it to fully advance, you need to do it in order, but you can replay any of the sections (for achievements etc.) in any order.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Living World

Posted by: mortrialus.3062

mortrialus.3062

I also have a question. I hit replay and I didn’t really mean to replay chapter 2. Is there any way to quit it so its not clogging up may UI and my maps?

in Living World

TheDemon.4705

Well,I don’t know if i HAD to do it again but i did it. It took no time at all since i already knew what to do. Picked up a few achievement points along the way.