Event Timings for Bloodstone Fen

in Living World

Posted by: Drant.5902

Drant.5902

We know that there are spirit events in the new map that only happens at night, but the meat of Bloodstone Fen is the “Bloodstone Maw” meta chain where you kill Jade Constructs and battle the Unbound Guardian.

Since it’s a HoT-based map I assumed it would be on a schedule, but the map seems to behave like Silverwastes, where you instance hop in the LFG for Vinewrath, and in this case Jade Constructs. These LFGs seem to pop up whenever throughout the 2 hour HoT map cycle, so I’m guessing each map instance has its own timer?

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here’s what the Wiki reports:

The meta event appears every 90 minutes, starting at 15 minutes past the hour for even hours and 45 minutes past the hour for odd hours. Note: Even/odd hours depend on your timezone. Even/odd hours listed here on the wiki are in UTC. They are also not every even/odd hour, since the event spawns every 90 minutes.
The first event of the chain starts at the Ground Zero Waypoint. Players need to defeat either the Champion Jade Armor or Champion Jade Bow before it absorbs the Bloodstone Stalagmite. Once the first event has been completed, a new one will appear at the lower level, followed by two more of the same format. The final event of this type features both the Armor and the Bow bosses

After all of the Jade bosses have been defeated, a Legendary Unbound Guardian appears deep within the Cavern of Unseen Lights. Players have a time limit of 15 minutes to defeat it.

in Living World

Posted by: Drant.5902

Drant.5902

Yeah I read that the other day, it was transcribed from a player report in the wiki feedback page. I waited at those minutes and no Jade event appeared, while the LFG for Jade keeps popping up continuously over the two hours, so I’m inclined to believe it’s not globally timed.