Feedback (spoilers)

Feedback (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Draycon.1369

Draycon.1369

For me this was the best living story update since I started playing (around middle of the season 1 living story) because I spent atleast 2 hours just in the library going trough everything and connecting the dots to what I already knew and I barely haf time to go and look trough the new map and from what I expirienced it looks like there is going to be alot to do the next few days. Overall during the living story I literally said f*** yeah atleast 7 times and one of those were when I went trough the fire portal and saw the library. I would love to see more content like this where I can not only find out more about the past of tyria but also fill in the gaps abot the things that happened and I didn’t know. And when I entered glint’s lair my face just melted from all the colors and amazement. The living story is just getting better and better everytime and I would love to see more of this type of living story updates… seeing treherne leading people and everyone calling me a commander and the final stand with caithe and canach the awesome events around the new map (extra points for allowing me to explore the insides of a plant) meeting and hearing Ogden again so much fun I feel like every second I have waited for the update was worth it Thank you for this update Arenanet I am looking forward to what you have stored for us in the next patch.