Fractured trailer

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Was it just me or was this trailer video friggin epic….holy crap that was entertaining…what was your opinion on the video trailer?

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Kaiiku.2917

Kaiiku.2917

I got sooooo pumped!
It was one of the most exciting and thrilling trailers ever!
And I got the chills, being a hardcore fractal player!

~ Kaiiku Yintro: 80 Human Warrior ~
~ Kira Yintro: 80 Human Mesmer ~
- Yak’s Bend -

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Zanthrax.6538

Im not even a hardcore fractal player but kittening hell that trailer was awesome….haha….love how they don’t screw around with the gritty stuff….loved the shaman throwing the human into the fire part….was epic!

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

It is epic and have the perfect balance between artistic strokes and ingame graphic solutions. Too bad we dont see anything from the new fractals. And some of the existing fractals seem way more epic than they are presently, mostly from the fluid motions of the mobs (i especially loved the charr assault and the grawl shaman’s sacrifice). Maybe the old fractals get some slight revamping here and there so that it gets closer to what we see in the trailer. Even if not though, the trailer is still awesome.

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Zanthrax.6538

yea i’d love to see some revamping of older fractals but should be interesting….the only thing i dislike about fractals is the 1-2 hours it takes to do em with pugs…bit pricey =S…i’d rather a per fractal basis as in completing 1 fractal thena boss fractal and thats your daily done….not 4 total ( as in 3 then boss fractal ) would save time…

also I feel they need to lock out players from skipping fractals, whatever you get you gotta deal with.

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

I loved it and will most likely watch it a few more times!

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I got SUPER excited when I saw the trailer, then I read the info page about the release… Not so excited anymore…

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Zanthrax.6538

I got SUPER excited when I saw the trailer, then I read the info page about the release… Not so excited anymore…

What do you dislike about the information?

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Metion.9541

Metion.9541

The trailer got me very excited for the next update.
Too bad they made a video for new content but did not show any of this. Nevertheless one of the best trailers ANet has made so far!

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I wouldn’t count myself as a hardcore fractal player (only like lv 13 or something like that), but my god that trailer was epic!! If I didn’t get the kittening frost fractal EVERY TIME I’d probably play them a lot more…. Maybe with the addition of the new fractals and boss fights they’ll be more appealing, oh and now my ele (and soon Mesmer) will be able to play at the level I slowly got to as my ranger =D

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Personal level reset, Account bound reward level. The list goes on

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

No, personal level is not reset, it just drops down to 30 if you were above that, and there’s really not much on the list of negatives…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Zanthrax.6538

So to me, personal reward reset doesn’t matter because everything you currently do level 48 for you can get at 30 the weapons etc etc. I don’t see the downside apart from some people think that a number of 48 49 or 50 vs the number of 30 means anything. If they had of said okay the new cap is 70 and the race is from 50 to 70 seems like you’d be happy with that yet theres no change in that compared to the option they are giving you.

Account bound reward level, so now we are talking getting a shot at fractal and ascended weapons once per day as opposed to as many times as possible if you had multiple toons? May I ask how many people actually have 2 seperate toons at fractal reward level 48 that run both those toons daily at a chance to get fractal weapons?

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Zalman.8719

Zalman.8719

It was epic, I’m not a big fractal player, but this made me feel that I should start delving into it deeper. Really awesome trailer. That’s what I’d like to see in the future.

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

There’s nothing in that release for solo players. I don’t group and have never set foot in a fractal nor dungeon. So, yeah, another two weeks of nothing.

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Zanthrax.6538

There’s nothing in that release for solo players. I don’t group and have never set foot in a fractal nor dungeon. So, yeah, another two weeks of nothing.

Theres a story instance where we’ll find out scarlet did bad things to make reactor go boom….hate to say it but solo play in an MMO….=S….yikes…what lonely gameplay that is….

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

The trailer was very well done, anything that uses the concept art is usually very good.

They should do it more often.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

I think the word you are looking for is flawless.
the trailer was briliant in every way – the epic music, the sceneries that perfectly captured the mood of each environment.
Kudos ANet… Kudos…

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Kaiiku.2917

It was splendid and they should do it more often!
A work of art, sound, and feels.

- Yak’s Bend -

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Zuo.5247

Zuo.5247

I’ve watched it like 5 times already. I’m pretty pumped for next week. It brought back the excitement I had when I made my first character and watched the race intro. And of course, pretty pictures gj team!

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Kaiiku.2917

Agreed!
Really looking forward to fractals next week~

- Yak’s Bend -

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

The trailer got me very excited for the next update.
Too bad they made a video for new content but did not show any of this. Nevertheless one of the best trailers ANet has made so far!

Going to state since a lot of people don’t know, the video was actually made for the original fractal release but was not ready in time (or something) so they just sat on that video until a good fractal update. Hence, none of the new fractals are present.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Best-trailer-ever/first#post3227234

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Metion.9541

Metion.9541

Oh… I see. Good to know, actually!
Thanks for the link

Fractured trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I liked the new trailer. Like Lindelle said though, I had a feeling that it was made before the 3 new Fractals given that it doesn’t show any of the new stuff in it.