I hope that the rewards are still bugged

in Living World

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

Because there’s no way that they’re giving us only 15 blooms(not counting daily) for running non-stop for 30 minutes after events, right?…right!?

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I don’t know. 20 blooms (an hour) can be traded for stuff that have the chance of giving items worth very much gold.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

I don’t know. 20 blooms (an hour) can be traded for stuff that have the chance of giving items worth very much gold.

What’s that? these bags drop just some garbage.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Tbh. looking at that list makes me sad… I would give anything for guaranteed faster way to gain blade shards over the chance to get one of the better items from that selection.

The tooltip is almost misleading… the probability that you get what you want for crafting that stuff is actually pretty low (disclaimer: I have one of the back items, with shall we say non-optimal stats).

in Living World

Posted by: dsslive.8473

dsslive.8473

Isn’t it only 15 blooms per hour (not counting the daily due to it only being a one time per account per map reward) 1-9 stacks gives 5, 10-19 gives 10 and 20 stacks give 15, or atleaast that’s what i gathered from it.

EDIT: hmm i might have misunderstood what you were saying, did you mean 20 blooms an hour from the events or were you reffering to the 20 blooms it costs for the scarlet box?

(edited by dsslive.8473)

in Living World

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

Tbh. looking at that list makes me sad… I would give anything for guaranteed faster way to gain blade shards over the chance to get one of the better items from that selection.

The tooltip is almost misleading… the probability that you get what you want for crafting that stuff is actually pretty low (disclaimer: I have one of the back items, with shall we say non-optimal stats).

psst!

put 50 sprockets, a blade shard, a shimmering dust and a glittering dust into the mystic forge. you get 10 blades from it.

then it just becomes a matter of getting sprockets.

in Living World

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

I agree, the rewards seem ridiculously undertuned. Why bother with this event when the Silverwastes (or pretty much any other farm circuit) offer much better rewards? This actually feels far less rewarding (not to mention FAR less fun) than Scarlett’s clockwork invasion events (I mean the ones before she invaded LA), or the battle for Lion’s Arch; given the experience of running the game shouldn’t you build on the success of your large scale events rather than get worse at them?

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: badwolf.2583

badwolf.2583

I did some number Crunching on the event, First of all if you want to buy everything costing above 150 Blooms (the skins, tonics, and minis) it costs 2140 Blooms and 68 Gold. Now if you think about the event as a whole and your maximum earning potential there are approximately 18 events per day for the 4 day event, meaning there is approximately 72 invasions total(give a few extra depending on the time it went online vs the event ends). Now if you average 30 blooms per event (and from what i can tell most people are getting around half that per event) the most blooms you can get is 2160. I don’t think people get how bad the event is tuned for rewards, it needs to be multiplied significantly, now i am not saying make it easy, but it should be possible to do an event and sleep and still get the full reward.

in Living World

Posted by: Supertramp.5430

Supertramp.5430

I’m kinda kittened off at this event. I literally spend 30 minutes farming and doing my best to contribute to the event, yet I only get 10 blooms? I mean am I expected to farm 24/7 or what to get the 450 blooms to get the scarlet gloves and shoulders?

The rewards are so so so bad that I won’t even bother anymore.
#boycottmordreminvasion2k15

in Living World

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Blooms aside, can we just take a look at the other stuff?

1. Mobs drop nothing, don’t even give experience.
2. Gives no experience or karma when completing an event.
3. Not even a chest when you complete an event!

What the hell ArenaNet? You can tag several mobs and AFK because there is NO reason to fight anything. Why would anyone play this when Silverwastes, Dry Top and dungeons are more fun and profitable?

Worst. Event. EVER.

I really hope HoTs Raids don’t pull the same crap as this. I thought ArenaNet was smarter than to make a korean MMO grinder.

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

in Living World

Posted by: Supertramp.5430

Supertramp.5430

3. Events grant NOTHING on completion.

What the hell ArenaNet? You can tag several mobs and AFK because there is NO reason to fight anything.

Exactly! They could at least give something back for putting effort into the event and not just make it so that it is more rewarding to just tag and leave. The fact that the mobs don’t drop anything at all is probably the most annoying thing. They could’ve have made it so that the mobs had a chance of dropping a few blooms and that the champion spawns dropped champ bags.

in Living World

Posted by: badwolf.2583

badwolf.2583

im pretty sure them spawning champ bags and blooms would have helped alot, i also think it should have had a boss fight at the end

in Living World

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

then it just becomes a matter of getting sprockets.

Thanks I know that, but considering that blade shards are account bound and sprockets are similarly limited as blade shards are material conversion is not the most appealing alternative.

They could safely provide more means to get blade shards without impacting the economy which is why them not doing so is slightly confusing especially for an event as short as this.

in Living World

Posted by: Towren.1745

Towren.1745

I have done this event once. I have 25 Blooms in my bag. I think I got 5 as a reward and then 20 from some chest. I had 5 stacks of the buff.

Recipe for Disaster
Guild Leader
[EU] Desolation

in Living World

Posted by: Lelling.6795

Lelling.6795

You can get gemstore items with those blooms. Pretty solid deal, in my opinion.

Cyan Vei | whole bunch of other alts
[DV] Leader, OpenCommunity admin

in Living World

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

3. Not even a chest when you complete an event!

What the hell ArenaNet? You can tag several mobs and AFK because there is NO reason to fight anything. Why would anyone play this when Silverwastes, Dry Top and dungeons are more fun and profitable?

Worst. Event. EVER.

I really hope HoTs Raids don’t pull the same crap as this. I thought ArenaNet was smarter than to make a korean MMO grinder.

I completly agree with that! If THAT is what we have to expect from HoT i think it is time to look for another game.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

in Living World

Posted by: boomtap.6921

boomtap.6921

I actually liked the event. I was able to get 25-30 blooms per run, and I only had one DC that caused me to not get any rewards for that session. I was only able to get one reward (shoulders) but that is OK. I didn’t feel I had the right to get every reward, and I expected that at some point in the future it would run again and I would be able to get some of the items that I missed out on from this time.

Great event, hope something happens again where I can get those sweet hands. Love you as always GW2.