Is LW Season 2 over in 2 weeks?

in Living World

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

2 pieces of Carapce armor left. We released 2 this week. PArt 1 of S2 was four episodes. We’ve covered 3 now.

Are we getting the finale of S2 next week? The timing seems right with Wintersday about to start, but it feels like very little story progress has been achieved. It feels frustrating in much the same way that Season 1 was frustrating: there’s obvious mystery but no significant progress to understanding the mystery. The story writing still has very serious pacing issues, and while some instances have been absolutely spectacular, the plot development has not matched up.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

(edited by Errant Venture.9371)

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

No significant progress?

I would say going from checking out Bandits in Brisban to basically be ready to attack an Elder Dragon is rather massive progress.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Progress has been made. Some of it good, some of it not so good.

SBI

in Living World

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

I thought the same thing about the progress until I gave it a second of thought.
-We check on bandits
-Kill aerin
-tried to cleanse ascalon
-gathered the world’s armies
-the pale tree was attacked
-Found out about the egg
-Found the egg which was stolen
-master of peace died

I would say that is good story progression for a season. Next season will start with us pushing further into drytop to go actually kill mordremoth.

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

No significant progress?

I would say going from checking out Bandits in Brisban to basically be ready to attack an Elder Dragon is rather massive progress.

To be honest. We do not know what kind of attack is planned.

So far it is only hinted at the Mordrem Plant (double meaning, oh joy) in the Silverwastes.
I don`t believe we get an Orr 2.0 leading up there (if I am wrong be happy, but i don`t count on it sadly)