Mawdrey II's Diet

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Geo.1603

Geo.1603

Mawdrey eats Bloodstone Dust…

So why not Dragonite Ore and Empyreal Fragments as well?

Or is Anet planning to make us pay/grind 2 x more back pieces?

8/8 Professions @ 80

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

well now I am out of dust but got plenty of the other. Wish she would eat it but it would appear she’s on a strick diet, no crystal or eggs. :P

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

The better question is why not bricks. I would imagine most people who have a stock pile of Bloodstone converted into bricks to save space.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

The better question is why not bricks. I would imagine most people who have a stock pile of Bloodstone converted into bricks to save space.

Because if they wanna craft, they gotta use those bricks.

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

KOPPER.1458

Yeah…I love feeding her (kind of wish she grew in size or something, like she was a mini you fed that got fat. :P ) but I’ll keep my bricks. How else am I ever going to build Castle Bloodstone!!?

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I guess dust is easier to digest than ores or whatever empyreal fragments are. Feeding a dragon minion highly magical dust could backfire though…

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, hopefully one day we can evolve Mawdrey II to let her eat Empyreal and Dragonite as well. I’m still very short of Dragonite, but thanks to EotM, I’m accumulating Empyreal almost as fast as Bloodstone Dust, and once I build my stockpile of Stars for future Ascended crafting, I won’t really need them anymore.

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

Mawdrey II eats Bloodstone Dust…

Because Audrey II requires blood to survive.

Greetings.

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

KOPPER.1458

I want to feed her to the point she becomes a Finisher!!! Muahahahaha. FEED ME INKS!

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Because they added a recipe which lets you split up bricks into 250 dust iirc.

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Or we just deleted it since we didn’t want to spend the obi shards/reagents on creating more bricks that we already don’t have enough uses for.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

I hope we get more. Maybe next time our little pet will come packaged with another item like a shoulder piece or even just the pet itself. This was a grand way to make an item and I loved doing almost every step, and the steps I didn’t particularly care for I was able to bypass with a little monies or just a good ole “Soldier On” deal. Though I actually enjoyed the actually steps that required doing things in game.

On that note though, I don’t know if they will do another pet, or simply make the original one upgrade able to do it all. Or maybe they won’t at all since I think the amount of dust compared to Emp Frags and Dragonite Ore is substantially different for most players. But I can certainly hope it will be expanded.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Rachiia.6045

Rachiia.6045

You can convert brick back to dust. Just fyi.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bloodstone_Dust

Mawdrey II's Diet

in Living World

Posted by: Duncanmix.5238

Duncanmix.5238

Mawdrey eats Bloodstone Dust…

Or is Anet planning to make us pay/grind 2 x more back pieces?

+1, please let it eat other 2 cause I got stacks wasting my space =)

Gunnar’s Hold