Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

We were given four seeds, yes?

Unless I’m counting wrong, we only used three in the episode…

…what about the fourth?

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: MarioDX.9423

MarioDX.9423

the forth seed is to be planted in the cave behind the sealed door, something that will probably happen in the next episode…

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Or Taimi has come up with a way for Rox to go chase down Rytlock…

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

We were given four seeds, yes?

Unless I’m counting wrong, we only used three in the episode…

…what about the fourth?

This was clearly explained, and a major plotline for next episode, not sure how you missed it. At the end, your character clearly states that the last seed must be used in the cave beyond the door you can’t enter. Marjory says she will go back to the Priory to research how to open the door so you can get in and use the seed. The story then ends there.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Yep. Another cliffhanger without even resolving the first one yet. Bad storytelling.

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Nury.3062

Nury.3062

Yep. Another cliffhanger without even resolving the first one yet. Bad storytelling.

Bad storytelling? More like amazing story telling…but only if all this builds up to something great that will make me go “WWWWOOOOWWWW”…..that’s a good story telling.

—-Balthazar Order [Gods]—-
“We are now! We are forever!”

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Kentaine.4692

Kentaine.4692

The only reason why I don’t like this cliff hanger is because I did not enjoy playing as Caithe. My theif was one of my less enjoyable professions that I got to 80, but even they would have been better in those fights than she was. Caithe felt as squishy as my Ele would have and Faolin and her army were about as useless as Trahearne.

I don’t look forward to the next release because I’ll have to play as her for at least one more mission. They should have wrapped all of her missions up in this release, that makes more sense to me. Also, boots should have been a reward as well and not tied to completing the achievement for going through the story. It annoys me that they did that again, forcing you to grind for the other pieces if you want them.

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Bad storytelling? More like amazing story telling…but only if all this builds up to something great that will make me go “WWWWOOOOWWWW”…..that’s a good story telling.

Don’t get your hopes up. It will only make the fall even harder.

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

They keep chopping up stories because it’s basically 200 gems per story for those who can’t log in at the time. the story itself actually can be done in 2 parts (i don’t mind 3 parts). but nooo lets chop it even more for the glory of $$$$$$. kitten .

Memory seeds (Spoilers!)

in Living World

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

This was clearly explained, and a major plotline for next episode, not sure how you missed it. At the end, your character clearly states that the last seed must be used in the cave beyond the door you can’t enter. Marjory says she will go back to the Priory to research how to open the door so you can get in and use the seed. The story then ends there.

It’s called “having a conversation with someone in the room while the last bit of dialogue is playing”. It happens. Non-gamers don’t always know when not to walk in on us, do they?

However, just ran the episode again on my thief and caught it this time, so the question is answered. Thank you.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server