More hard dragons like Tequatl

in Living World

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

I am a bug dragon fan in games and your dragons have the most epic design I have ever seen in any game. But the easy fight with them just ruins the epic feeling of them.

Thus I really love the new Tequatl fight. Finally something really challenging!
Before the patch Tequatl (and the other bosses) was just a noob, lame, that provided me some daily loot. All people just jumped in and without any fear attacked that noobish dragon. So boring! But now, I feel some sort of epicnes from that dragon, some respect and finally a challenge. Thats something I really missed about GW2!

It would so awesome if you revamped The Shatterer and Claw of Jormag too. Heck, they are champions of ELDER DRAGONS, they just must be hard as **** to beat! The Claw of Jormag fight is much better than Shatterer but its still a guaranted win. They look so cool yet they are so poor. Please, revamp those mighty dragons too. Also add some special rewards from them. For example I totally love that you made mini Tequatl. Just imagine a mini Shatterer . Or Claw of Jormag tonic!!

btw sorry for my english

#ELEtism

in Living World

Posted by: Doromir.9765

Doromir.9765

I think that this kind of fight as it is against Tequatl would better fit to guild mission (perhaps part of bounty, challenge or introduce new kind of guild mission), which would contains some difficult bosses require some difficult tactics, not like those bounties as Tessa, Poodaboo etc. but something similar to raids as we know from others mmos. World bosses should be a little easier in compare to this new Tequatl. I would enjoy fight against the Tequatl more with my guild personally. After all, isn’t this game called Guild Wars? Just my opinion.

in Living World

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

I think that this kind of fight as it is against Tequatl would better fit to guild mission (perhaps part of bounty, challenge or introduce new kind of guild mission), which would contains some difficult bosses require some difficult tactics, not like those bounties as Tessa, Poodaboo etc. but something similar to raids as we know from others mmos. World bosses should be a little easier in compare to this new Tequatl. I would enjoy fight against the Tequatl more with my guild personally. After all, isn’t this game called Guild Wars? Just my opinion.

I agree, world bosses shouldn’t be so hard but they should be more complex fights than they are now. On other hand, dragons and temples should be as tequatl is now.

in Living World

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

I agree, it would be definietly better if it was some kind of guild raid, but I think it would be hard for them to make Shatt and Claw guild bosses while they have their events in world. Anyway it would be cool if they make new dragons to be guild raids (but maybe there is a problem with non guild people or guilds with small amount of people).
Btw the name of the game comes after a lore battle: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Guild_Wars

sry for my english:)

#ELEtism

in Living World

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

+1

Jormag and Shatterer are so boring now after you have try a real dragon fight withTequatl.

in Living World

Posted by: pelto.7345

pelto.7345

so you guys reallylike working that hard for crap loot?