New Pact Weapons?

New Pact Weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

I’m assuming we’re gonna get these in the gem store later…
(All of the pact are using some kind of new pact themed weapons, not the ones from Zhaitan but brand new designs, looks like they have insect wing type designs on them).

New Pact Weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Yep. I checked the wardrobe, no sign of them so far. :/

New Pact Weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

I do hope that we get them in the weeks to come. The ones I ahve seen the NPCs carrying match so beautifully to the new Bio Armor. =O

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

New Pact Weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Maybe we get them the same way we got the Zhaitan pact weapons, by getting one token at the final chapter?

New Pact Weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

They are way more appealing then the recent additions to the ticket merchant… im looking at you tempest skins…(and especially the firearms). If i would need to guess id say they either go into the ticket merchant´s inventory for the usual 1 ticket per skin price or you will get them in the new area with the bandit badge currency at some later LS update cause you are able to get the new armor shoulders already, so they might build up to getting the weapons aswell the same way. Either one is fine to me.. though the latter would be more welcomed. They really milked the “pact theme” with these things.. they remind me an awefull lot on the big airship´s design at the zhaitan battle…what is a good thing (the airship, not the battle)

New Pact Weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

We got the pact weapon when killing Zhaitan, i assume this will be the same.