SAB lacks rewards

SAB lacks rewards

in Living World

Posted by: Niels.5396

Niels.5396

I finished doing my 32 tribulation mode runs and it was glorious. Even though I found out there is a way to cheat it by buying runs, I didn’t do that nor did I sell any of my runs. I just jumped, and jumped and jumped and jumped and I loved every moment of it.

Now I’m done. There is no reason for me to go back into the super advanture box because I already have all rewards. Even moto has nothing more to offer for my bauble baubles.

I wish there were more rewards because I’d love to go back in there!

SAB lacks rewards

in Living World

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

What happened to playing because you like it?

SAB lacks rewards

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

They’ve been pretty good with adding new rewards to festivals lately. Both Halloween and Wintersday got some new stuff this time around. So now that this is a recurring festival as well, hopefully they’ll add a few new goodies for us next time. Heck, they already added the Kaiser Snake weapons / SAB infusions this time around (as well as the boomboxes, even though they technically existed before they were gemstore items previously). And of course all the guild decorations. So that’s a good sign.

There are still plenty of SAB creatures who could get mini pets (I’d love a Mini Tribulation Cloud and a Mini Snake), there are lots of tonic opportunities as far as turning you into SAB mobs like the Super Adventure Box of Fun does… I’d even be happy to see another SAB-themed back item since the backpack is a little bland. And of course more colors for weapons.

And that’s not even bringing up the possibility of actually getting World 3 at some point, even if the chances of that aren’t stellar.

SAB lacks rewards

in Living World

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I wish there were more rewards because I’d love to go back in there!

Which is it? You love to be back there? Or you love the rewards?

To be fair, most of us do like a combination of both. However, I try to focus on doing content that I like, otherwise the game is worse than going to work for an arbitrary & capricious boss.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

SAB lacks rewards

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Wait for World 3. Personally, I’m looking forward to the day when I can upgrade my Asura to a Masters or Doctorate in Applied Jumping.