Sirens of Orr: Daily Gambler

in Living World

Posted by: lymeth.6802

lymeth.6802

How do i open the gates to enter into the Reliquary of Abaddon? Everytime i walk to the gates, the chat box pops up 4 red messages saying i must do something for the other reliquaries. This happens even when all four shrines have powered up.

As far as i can see, there doesn’t seem to be any indication anywhere on the map ui or achievements to indicate anything about having helped the other reliquaries.

I tried asking on map chat and the response i get is that i must complete the main storyline. I’ve completed the Living Story season 3 storyline (not done the personal storyline though) but the gate still doesn’t open for me.

Is this a bug or is there something that i haven’t completed?

Twice i got in when someone else open the door. Yesterday (before today’s daily reset) and today (after daily reset). But i couldn’t open any of the chests today. Are the chests on a 24 hour timer or is this a bug?

“There is no shame in PvDoor”, Crystal Desert – Lizzie.
Best skill: Emote taunting.
Preferred tactic: Runs away at first contact.

in Living World

Posted by: Lpfan.3578

Lpfan.3578

I believe you need to complete all of the hearts on the map to unlock those chests. The hearts reset daily.

in Living World

lymeth.6802

I completed all the hearts yesterday and it didn’t open for me. I haven’t complete all the hearts today though, i’ll try it later. Thanks for the information.

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I discovered by accident that you can re-enter the place for aftermath rewards. Another piece of content that remains unexplained in-game and is left to the player to research or stumble accross.

in Living World

lymeth.6802

Nope, completing the hearts didn’t let me open the gate. As of right now, i see lots of people standing by the gate. Someone else opened but nobody knows who or why it opened.

I still can’t open any of the chests to complete my daily ><

in Living World

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

You jump on the middle of the opening. It opens you fall down.

in Living World

lymeth.6802

Oh Lpfan was right. I missed one heart earlier. Doing all the hearts let’s you open the gate and the chest to complete the daily.

in Living World

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

If you complete a heart you get a buff. With the buffs of all 4 hearts you can open the chests.

But there is a bug that you can loose a buff and then you have to wait till next day to finish the hearts again and try it again.