[Spoiler[ Maybe Queen Jennah is ...

in Living World

Posted by: Hayden.2091

Hayden.2091

Soo .. last episode of Living world Season 3 got me thinking.

Now we know Lazarus was an imposter – Balthazar who lost his divinity. It got me thinking… what if Queen Jennah is someone more powerful, what if she is Lyssa herself?

When you take in mind that she is very powerful mesmer, and she also can create enormous bubble arround whole human capital .. you whould think it’s beyond any humans power… but what if she is a god?!

in Living World

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

If she is Lyssa then she will have to be replaced…

Considering she is also likely heading after an Elder Dragon and how Kralkatorrik is the only one who’s a threat we need someone who has ties to Kralkatorrik’s region. A Krytan King long dead who would delight in conquering Elona and annexing it to Kryta.

Namely Palawa Joko’s old rival: The Mad King Thorn! Hope the Durmand Priory approves of letting Mad King Thorn move back into Tyria. They were the ones who reigned him in when he was about to reclaim his precious Krytan throne.

in Living World

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I don’t think she is, but then I was thinking, what if Queen Jenna is actually Kasmeer?

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in Living World

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

Soo .. last episode of Living world Season 3 got me thinking.

Now we know Lazarus was an imposter – Balthazar who lost his divinity. It got me thinking… what if Queen Jennah is someone more powerful, what if she is Lyssa herself?

When you take in mind that she is very powerful mesmer, and she also can create enormous bubble arround whole human capital .. you whould think it’s beyond any humans power… but what if she is a god?!

It is certainly possible, we discussed it with a friend last night while playing the story. The pressing question I see is, what does it gain her? Same as Balthazar, really. Why go undercover instead of show up and get cheered and followed by the human population at large?

in Living World

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

What if jennah and Anise were the Lyssa twins ;-)

in Living World

Posted by: CaptainVanguard.4925

CaptainVanguard.4925

Justine, honestly thats the theory ive had since this episode…

It would make alot of sense, I also believe Kasmeer is Kormir reborn or her chosen avatar and has either got selective amnesia or simply doesnt realize her destiny yet.

But given her capacity to detect lies and her sharp reluctance to involve herself in a fight with a god, I believe theres definatley something going on with Kasmeer, also the fact she immediatley knew Balthazars mirror was from Lyssa was interesting.

Yes I believe Jennah and Anise are Lyssa divided into two people, Jennah got the lions share of the power while Anise represents Lyssa’s thoughts and ideals and that explains her rather manipulative/deceptive personality while also being more vindictive than her twin.