Spoilers!!!!! Dragon's watch........

in Living World

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

So far LW S3 has been great, love the new areas, the dragon is cute (subjective comment and im super proud of anet for not making the mini a gemstore item, kudos) and the concept is good about dealing with two dragons.

The main problem is Dragon’s Watch. Why do we recruit such horrible people? Marjory’s whole story arc was to avenge her sister, in fact by the end of HoT she feels happy but is having problems with kasmeer. Come lazarus and she wants to revive her sister angrily ignoring our heeds of warning and goes with the mursaat.

Braham’s supposedly wanted to help us defeat the dragons in order to honor her mother. Instead he wants to kill all the dragons himself, we politely try to reason with and he angrily calls us incompetent and does the exact thing we told him to reconsider and wait.

Hopefully Taimi doesnt think she can do everything on her own and call us off and a bookah.

I really dont want Braham in my guild now.

in Living World

Posted by: Olveyn.2894

Olveyn.2894

I don’t mind having Caithe in the guild. I think it’s okay that Marjory went with Lazarus. In the end someone should keep an eye on such a powerful creature and a potential ally. But Braham was a complete disaster in this chapter. At this time I’m starting to hate him. But on the other hand breaking the icy tooth of the dragon keeps me interested in what will the norn do and what will we do with Taimi. Will we be the ones who were right or the legend were true? Or will our plans collide and in the end people will just die because Braham decided to take a different path?