Taimi is adorable.

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Awbee.8405

Awbee.8405

… that is all.

I just returned to the game after a couple of months, missed out on most of the LA action sadly, and just went into the bar in Divinity’s Reach today to see the ending.

And I was positively blown away by Taimi’s adorableness. She’s so tiny!! I just wanted to pick her up and hug her. And the way she was limping … right in the feels I’d pick her up and let her ride on my shoulder all day.

I also loved how she’s not just all-around-dawww cute, but also seems to have a really interesting personality. She’s nerdy, curious, and a bit aloof. I’m excited to see more of her character and see her progress, also her in combination with Zojja

So yeah, this is just me expressing my appreciation for this amazingly cute new character. I really like Rox as well, but Taimi is my new favorite character in Guild Wars 2 <3
Thanks for creating her!

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Taimi is so tiny she could fit completely inside my max-size Charr’s mouth. XD

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Jip she’s really tiny, and cute.

Attachments:

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Awbee.8405

Awbee.8405

Awww, she waves! When did you take that screenshot, was that when Marjorie’s sister walked in?

My sylvari is already pretty short and petite, but Taimi was still soooo small compared to him. I love how such a tiny character has become an actual lore character that might (hopefully) become even more important as the living story goes on. So glad that it’s not just big brawny characters who get the spotlight in GW2, as it often is the case in other MMO’s.

Attachments:

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Valrog.2059

Valrog.2059

Taimi’s adorable, but naive to the point of being stupid, for an Asura, who are supposed to be brilliant. What’s with all that “When I grow up I want to be just like that (supposedly horrific mass-murderer)?” Spouting out sciency-sounding phrases does not make one an Asura. She’s no more an Asura than those “scientists” who act without basic critical reasoning in Prometheus are scientists. I hope, as part of a reset, ArenaNet makes her disappear, by sending her off to college and we never hear from her again.

We can get 10 other adorable characters that are realistic.

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Raziel.4216

Raziel.4216

Taimi’s adorable, but naive to the point of being stupid, for an Asura, who are supposed to be brilliant. What’s with all that “When I grow up I want to be just like that (supposedly horrific mass-murderer)?” Spouting out sciency-sounding phrases does not make one an Asura. She’s no more an Asura than those “scientists” who act without basic critical reasoning in Prometheus are scientists. I hope, as part of a reset, ArenaNet makes her disappear, by sending her off to college and we never hear from her again.

We can get 10 other adorable characters that are realistic.

lol?
She wants to have the same skills, that’s not bad at all.
Wanting to be as good as someone who used their skills to causa harm doesnt mean that you want to do the same.

If Legend of Zelda came out tomorrow, the usual
forum dwellers would go nuts about the need to
“grind” to get exp, new swords, new potions etc

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Taimi’s adorable, but naive to the point of being stupid, for an Asura, who are supposed to be brilliant. What’s with all that “When I grow up I want to be just like that (supposedly horrific mass-murderer)?” Spouting out sciency-sounding phrases does not make one an Asura.

She is a child, what did you expect.
Also having a lot of knowledge isn’t the same thing as being smart.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Moderator)

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Valrog.2059

She’s still unrealistically stupid and very annoying.

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Yinello.7068

Yinello.7068

She’s adorable. And those harping on her naivety must always have said wise things in their childhood, obviously.

Ginni Gruesome, Necromancer of the College of Synergetics

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Too much makeup. She looks like a preteen pageant queen, the -worst- type.

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Too much makeup. She looks like a preteen pageant queen, the -worst- type.

Honey Boo Boo Asura for sure.

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Valrog.2059

She’s very stupid for an Asura. All the people disagreeing are Asurans, obviously.

Not to mention she’s Scarlet (the most hated character) part 2.

Taimi is adorable.

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Awww, she waves! When did you take that screenshot, was that when Marjorie’s sister walked in?

I took so many screenshots that I’m honestly not sure XD

Taimi’s adorable, but naive to the point of being stupid, for an Asura, who are supposed to be brilliant. What’s with all that “When I grow up I want to be just like that (supposedly horrific mass-murderer)?” Spouting out sciency-sounding phrases does not make one an Asura.

Actually if you play through some of the Asura heavy areas… well lets say that releasing enrage fire elemental, creating a hyper intelligent skritt army, opening portals into the heart of Orr and releasing a ooze plague is pretty much day to day in the life of the Asura, all of which kinda gives them more the impression of not always thinking things through, stupidly so.