Uhhh what is this? 2nd mission (SPOILERS)

in Living World

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

Q:

Can someone please explain the self doubt fight to me? Because all that happened is all my skills went to 2 minute cooldowns and I can’t stop it

in Living World

Posted by: Anjoys.5367

Anjoys.5367

A:

So you will get illusions of Caithe, Eir etc around the room, talk to the illusions you will get a special action hotkey.

in Living World

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

OH that explains it, thanks!

in Living World

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

So you will get illusions of Caithe, Eir etc around the room, talk to the illusions you will get a special action hotkey.

This seriously needs better in-game explanation. It’s very easy when you figure it out but there’s no reason you should try to talk to these apparitions so why would you bother? Who tries to reason with ghosts?

in Living World

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

Reading the new buffs/debuffs is a good thing to do.

in Living World

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

OH that explains it, thanks!

It’s possible to wear down and defeat your self-doubt without talking to the illusions – there’s an achievement for it. I did it on a necro first time I hit the story, because, like you, it wasn’t obvious to me that I had to interact with them – I thought that they were just “colour”. But it was a long fight, and boring as heck.

(edited by Doghouse.1562)

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

It doesnt need better ingame explanation. You got through the bloodstone fen, didnt you? You got through to bitterfrost frontier, didnt you? I think most mechanica have been pretty self explanatory. And honestly, this gama ecould use a few more fights where you have to figure out what to do.
Notice that the ghosts spite give you cooldown extentions.
The doppelganger gains buff when you hit him unstunned.
And breaking the spirits meaning overcoming your inner demons and turning the, into strengths instead