if I buy LS Season 2...

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Michael Conrad.6704

Michael Conrad.6704

will I be able to get the LUM armor without doing the achievements ?

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Michael Conrad.6704

Michael Conrad.6704

I guess I am asking will I be able to purchase the ascended items needed to make the bioluminescent armor, since I have all the other stuff ….all 9 components (you need 10), and the badges and gold to purchase the ascended stuff?

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

You will have to do the achievements to get the Ascended items like everyone else. Only one or two can be bought from the vendor with Laurels/Bandit crests without doing achievements first.

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Azure Fang.8605

Azure Fang.8605

As Katreyn stated, you must complete the achievements for some of the episodes – 4 of them, to be exact. The other two accessories can be found as chest/VW drop, or purchased with crests and gold.

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

As far as I know they can ONLY be purchased after you got one of it via achievements.

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i got the chest 2X while doing the big event in SW, do that for a chance…….and i am really unlucky with drops so you can’t have it any worse.

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Note that currently, it is impossible to do all the achievements due to bugs.

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Which ones are that? I’ve just decided to finish the achievements (so I can finish that luminescent set)…

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Lord Kuru.3685

Which ones are that? I’ve just decided to finish the achievements (so I can finish that luminescent set)…

The challenge mote for one of the chapters doesn’t appear (the Asuran one, I think) and so you can’t even attempt the achievements.

Also the very last boss of the very last chapter has a massively bugged hitbox so unless you’re using the right weapons, you won’t be able to damage it at all.

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I just finished the first one and I’ll be getting the achievements with a character that hasn’t done any of the story yet, so it’ll be some time before I’m at the last one (and I’ve no clue wich one is the asuran one :p)

if I buy LS Season 2...

in Living World

Lord Kuru.3685

I just finished the first one and I’ll be getting the achievements with a character that hasn’t done any of the story yet, so it’ll be some time before I’m at the last one (and I’ve no clue wich one is the asuran one :p)

“Meeting the Asura” is the one… I think there’s also an issue with one other challenge mote towards the very end.