want to play living word 1

in Living World

Posted by: umbra lorde.9675

umbra lorde.9675

i dont know if you can it by any way but im would relly like to play living word 1 on gw2 i am redy to pay diamonds just to play that on my necro so can you areanet make it so you can pay diamonds to play living word 1

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Asked and answered sooo many times.

They didn’t design it to be replayable. It was mostly open world and huge. They changed things in LS2 based on feedback and observation of problems with the initial concept, and they would like to rework LS1 to let people play through the story, but they sort of haven’t got infinite resources and there’s an expansion they are concentrating on right now.

So one day you may be able to but asking won’t make it happen any faster.

in Living World

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Even if they put it in as replayable, it won’t be the same. There were individual fights that had a full map of people in it and battles that covered the a whole map. At best there will be instances telling the story, but not what we had.

Like the Marionette fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6q61iisjn0

in Living World

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

why not make Twisted Marionette just like tri-head worm a World Boss ?

even if there is no breachmaker, it could be as reliving a past experience.

in Living World

Astral Projections.7320

I think that’s an excellent idea.

I actually miss the marionette. Most people got sick of it cuz they did it so much in that period of time, but it actually was really fun.

in Living World

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

I think that’s an excellent idea.

I actually miss the marionette. Most people got sick of it cuz they did it so much in that period of time, but it actually was really fun.

Id love for it to be a world boss, i hear it was a great deal of fun! plus it could be a way to get those Red/blue/green orb things for the Spinal blade backpack!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

S1 ruined kessex hills, i wish they never did anything like that…..EVER!!!!!!!!!

in Living World

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

We all do, I missed the whole shiverpeaks part. I didn’t know taimi existed until I played LS2 :p, she was just randomly suddenly there. And I missed the marionette that came with it. It sounded like a good boss.

But alas, I’m assuming it will never come.

But I was wondering, if anet has a shortage of staff, why not hire students who need to run internships. Free/cheap labor and I’m pretty sure in the current market there’s plenty of them. Let them work on stuff like this, and then have your own men do the finishing touches. I mean, thats about half the work off everything.

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

We all do, I missed the whole shiverpeaks part. I didn’t know taimi existed until I played LS2 :p, she was just randomly suddenly there. And I missed the marionette that came with it. It sounded like a good boss.

But alas, I’m assuming it will never come.

But I was wondering, if anet has a shortage of staff, why not hire students who need to run internships. Free/cheap labor and I’m pretty sure in the current market there’s plenty of them. Let them work on stuff like this, and then have your own men do the finishing touches. I mean, thats about half the work off everything.

Because you need people who are familiar with your systems, can ensure a certain level of quality, and then you also need to assign existing staff who are familiar with the content to oversee it. Hiring people also costs a lot of money, and you can’t just get free labour like that. If you’re hiring someone they have to sign a contract. If simply hiring more staff was a solution to everything then companies would do it a lot more, but it’s not which is why companies like Arenanet try to keep their staff numbers at a reasonable amount.

in Living World

Posted by: Bealis.6023

Bealis.6023

I think it would be a good thing if the season 1 returned before the release of the expansion. I know there are many players who would like to connect with the plot and content between main story and season 2. But yes, as was said, season 1 had the concept of the open world, it will need to be somehow redone into individual instances just for the story. It will not have those huge open battles probably, but still nice.)

in Living World

Astral Projections.7320

I think it would be a good thing if the season 1 returned before the release of the expansion. I know there are many players who would like to connect with the plot and content between main story and season 2. But yes, as was said, season 1 had the concept of the open world, it will need to be somehow redone into individual instances just for the story. It will not have those huge open battles probably, but still nice.)

That might be kind of interesting. A fast forward season 1 to allow all to access it who haven’t seen it and those who want to do it again.

If they shorten it to a couple of weeks per section that might be the right amount of time.

in Living World

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Actually twisted marionette was more like vine wrath than anything. But it was still super fun regardless.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in Living World

Posted by: Cherine.3184

Cherine.3184

Came back after a long period of time… Realised I’ve missed a lot of the Lore and Story Quests while I was away, and there’s no way to play through it anymore. /sadpanda

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire…

in Living World

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

they could maybe make the big events replayable with guildmissions in some way

maybe they do that in the future…
would be a waste of existing content

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Living World

Posted by: Archaos.4192

Archaos.4192

Would really like that the reimplant for a short time because i wasnt playing yet at that time. Arrived like at the very end of it. Correction it was done as i started playing.
And the started living season 2, brand new character to me saying that weve been frien for a while during X event.