100% Map completion, yet no medal?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Your 100% includes the WvW? I’m curious.

Posted by: Eggshells.1748

Eggshells.1748

^ this or give it time to update ?

Posted by: SnowZone.4086

SnowZone.4086

for the world completion chest, try going into Chantry of Secrets which is directly south of Lion’s Arch portal to Bloodtide Coast, there’s a cave entrance next to Deadend Waypoint

also, there is another thread about this that got an Anet reply a while ago (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/100-world-completion-bug) they know about the problem so we’re just waiting on another update

edit: as for the 97% map completion medal, I have no idea, I’m stuck at 97% aswell

Posted by: Rome.7124

Rome.7124

Yes, I was able to read up on this issue and some of the players that were not given a prize for finishing all the waypoint, POIs and Vistas went into the Chantry of Secrets and they were given their well-deserved prizes.

The others unfortunately still haven’t gotten them so it could also be a bug. Let’s just wait and see what Anet says about the issue.

Posted by: Woods.5480

Woods.5480

I am wondering about the newb mists tutorial area. I remember getting a heart done, no idea if it counted for map or not, then to join others, left the area. Now I can’t get back there to see if those hearts count or not.

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

Thank you all for the replies, SnowZone your reply helped a lot. I never would have guessed to go to that area, seems a bit out of the way and odd, hopefully others don’t sit there in wonderment too, thank you again everyone.

Posted by: Stryker.9632

Stryker.9632

ya but you hit 100% shouldn’t you FEEL like you did something big? shouldn’t you be proud? why would you need a carrot? is the meddle important when you had FUN!?
are you a wow fan?

Posted by: DangerMonkey.3158

DangerMonkey.3158

ya but you hit 100% shouldn’t you FEEL like you did something big? shouldn’t you be proud? why would you need a carrot? is the meddle important when you had FUN!?
are you a wow fan?

You do 100% for the prize, what the kitten else?

Fear me! For I am the dangerous primate!
Rank 1X SneekyTheef (T), Wizzizard (M), Gerdierhn (G)
Builds:http://www.gw2builds.org/user/dangermonkey

Posted by: Stryker.9632

Stryker.9632

this game isn’t about getting a prize, look at the gear.
it’s about feeling good, so I hope you feel good from spending all those hours to hit 100% map comp.

Posted by: Maulth.5274

Maulth.5274

this game isn’t about getting a prize, look at the gear.
it’s about feeling good, so I hope you feel good from spending all those hours to hit 100% map comp.

Jeez, what’s your problem? Just because a gaming company tries its very hardest to bring you a GAME worth playing, that means that they’re bad people and that it’s all too buggy for you to play? Why aren’t you going back to play Panda’s with the rest of the terrible crow…

I can’t do it.

Anyway, I’m sure this is a bug. I don’t even play this game that much, but I would petition it. Or open a ticket. Whatever the kitten they call it in this game.

Also, the F bomb translates to kitten? Really. Either got some dev’s that are a little more Nornish than they let on (you know who you are) or some redditors ITT.

(edited by Maulth.5274)