Area with a high amount of events

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Austin.3027

Austin.3027

I have 10 hours to complete my monthly and I need to do 50 events in the next 10 hours what is a good area to do loads of events. I’m currently level 26.

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

Plains of Ashford (Charr starter zone) has a ton right near the entrance to the Black Citadel. Every 10 minutes or so, there’s a two-part chain at the scrapyards, there’s a veteran skale behind the waterfall to the east of Devourer’s Mouth, to the north there’s a cannonball collection event in the skritt cave, and once in a while there’s also a defense event at the smelting station and a cow-herding event at the cow pens right by the ramp up to the Black Citadel.

There’s also a ton of events around Krennak’s Homestead in Wayfarer Foothills (Norn starting area). Further to the south, at Victor’s Point in the Taigan Groves, there’s a three-part chain that repeats pretty often.

Hope this helps, but in the future, ALWAYS get your monthly done ASAP. You never know whether you’ll have enough time later on.

Posted by: Austin.3027

Austin.3027

Plains of Ashford (Charr starter zone) has a ton right near the entrance to the Black Citadel. Every 10 minutes or so, there’s a two-part chain at the scrapyards, there’s a veteran skale behind the waterfall to the east of Devourer’s Mouth, to the north there’s a cannonball collection event in the skritt cave, and once in a while there’s also a defense event at the smelting station and a cow-herding event at the cow pens right by the ramp up to the Black Citadel.

There’s also a ton of events around Krennak’s Homestead in Wayfarer Foothills (Norn starting area). Further to the south, at Victor’s Point in the Taigan Groves, there’s a three-part chain that repeats pretty often.

Hope this helps, but in the future, ALWAYS get your monthly done ASAP. You never know whether you’ll have enough time later on.

Thank you. I had a holiday and just got guild wars 2 later into august so that’s why it got left till the end.

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

How does Plains of Ashford compare with an Edge of the Mists Karma train ?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Probably not as good if it is for the monthly.

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

I guess it’s already too late but here : http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Village_of_Butcher%27s_Block you can find a lot of events on one spot.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

The plus side is that it’s a low-level area. People who don’t have a lot of skills unlocked, who have equipment below their level, or who aren’t familiar with WVW should probably stick to a PVE zone.

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

The beginning of Metrica Province is a good one too, always something going wrong at the lab or the inquest will try to take over one and release a shark into the water.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The plus side is that it’s a low-level area. People who don’t have a lot of skills unlocked, who have equipment below their level, or who aren’t familiar with WVW should probably stick to a PVE zone.

You don’t need any of those things for blobbing around.