Asura's foot

Asura's foot

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Hattoni.8597

Hattoni.8597

Hey friends,

I don’t like how Asuras’ foot look like. They have 3 toes, which isn’t bad, but in my opinion they are too big. Today I figured out that Primeval boots cover all three toes, so feet looks like humans’ one. Do you know any other shoes that works like Primeval? I mean, the ones that cover all toes so feet looks more ‘normal’

I don’t say that Asuras are designed wrong, just saying that some shoes look weird, because shoe skin only applies to the modele toe and others are outside the shoe.

Thanks in advance!

Asura's foot

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

There are some shoe skins that actually cover all three toes which I personally prefer to just chopping the toes off.

You can view all armor skins here:
http://argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/

But even better, in the game itself, go to your personal bank, click the wardrobe icon, and preview any set of shoes/boots on your own character.

Asura's foot

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I also prefer the three-toed shoes Most of the asura cultural boots either have 3 toes or holes for all 3 toes (SANDALS!), while almost every other boot in the game is human-shaped.
Looks like Heavy 1,2,3 and medium 3 have toe shoes, while light 2,3 and medium 1,2 are sandals.