Best EU server for PvE to join?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Amaterasu.8639

Amaterasu.8639

Q:

hi all

i’ve been on underworld since day one and over the years there has been less and less people doing PvE on underworld server so i was think about moving to desolation as i googled my problem and lots of people said it was the best server to join. i never really to PvP or WvW so that doesn’t matter if that server in not very good at it. so any surgeons would be appreciated

thanks

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

A:

As above, you should only notice which server you are on with WvW not PvE. A map opens, if it fills a new map opens. If a large number of people arrive for an event or series of events and then leave multiple servers open and then close as the population goes back to what it was before the event(s).

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Since megaservers, there’s no difference PvE-wise.

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Yup, it doesn’t matter for PvE because of megaservers BUT come to Seafarer’s Rest, it’s one of the most populated servers AND we are good at WvW (in case you want fast leveling in EotM which is mostly PvE anyway).

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

If you do plan to invest heavily into WvW, your server is meaningless. All servers play together in PvE. If you think some PvE maps are empty, it is because there are just fewer players left in those maps even when combining ALL EU servers.