Can't get to orr maps for the daily

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Oathkeeper.1453

Oathkeeper.1453

i had a level 80 character which i played with a decent amount of time but i got bored with the class (it was a ranger druid) so i deleted it, what i didn’t know is that now i am stuck because i am still getting level 80 dailies and i can’t get to Orr&Heart of Magumma maps.

anything i can do? or i just have to get to level80 again?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What is your highest level character? I believe any characters over L30 get the same choices.

There are usually easy WvW Dailies, such as Big Spender or Master of Monuments or Veteran Creature Slayer, as well.

Good luck.

Posted by: Oathkeeper.1453

Oathkeeper.1453

my highest level is 33 ill try the www daily thanks for the suggestion

Posted by: killermanjaro.5670

killermanjaro.5670

One thing in the meantime that would probably be worth doing is to take your character to LA, exit south then run down through the maps (avoiding enemies) till you get to Fort Trinity WP (and unlock the one just north of it on the way), in straits of devastation.

As that way if you get any Orr dailies again before you’re at lvl80 then you can still do some easily without fighting enemies. As for Orr visa viewer, there’s is a vista in the fort near that WP, for forager there’s a farm just NE of the WP above Fort Trinity (can walk around the odd enemy near it) and for miner, there’s normally some nodes just SW of the fort where there’s no enemies. You could probably do lumber as well, by going NW of the fort there’s normally tree nodes with enough space to go around enemies.

For Heart of Maguma try and find a guild with a guild hall and nodes, that will at least give you an easy option if a gathering one comes up.

(edited by killermanjaro.5670)

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

One thing in the meantime that would probably be worth doing is to take your character to LA, exit south then run down through the maps (avoiding enemies) till you get to Fort Trinity WP (and unlock the one just north of it on the way), in straits of devastation.

As that way if you get any Orr dailies again before you’re at lvl80 then you can still do some easily without fighting enemies. As for Orr visa viewer, there’s is a vista in the fort near that WP, for forager there’s a farm just NE of the WP above Fort Trinity (can walk around the odd enemy near it) and for miner, there’s normally some nodes just SW of the fort where there’s no enemies. You could probably do lumber as well, by going NW of the fort there’s normally tree nodes with enough space to go around enemies.

For Heart of Maguma try and find a guild with a guild hall and nodes, that will at least give you an easy option if a gathering one comes up.

Enter the Chantry of Secrets and then do the map exit (rather than back out the entrace into bloodtide. That’s had the benefit of popping me out of the portal at Ft. Trinity a couple of times. Probably have to have the personal story done to at least the point the pact is at Ft. Trinity, but it’s worth a shot.

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Also, I noticed a DISTINCT reduction in the frequency of Big Spender and Master of Monuments in the WvW daily rotation. I don’t WvW and those are the way that I get Potions of WvW Rewards for Guild Hall upgrades. And that’s taken a bit of a hit recently.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

i had a level 80 character which i played with a decent amount of time but i got bored with the class (it was a ranger druid) so i deleted it, what i didn’t know is that now i am stuck because i am still getting level 80 dailies and i can’t get to Orr&Heart of Magumma maps.

anything i can do? or i just have to get to level80 again?

If you have an empty character slot and if the char’s name isn’t taken you could ask for support to bring back that level 80. You could use it for level 80 maps then when you no longer need it you can park it at a chest or a node for a daily harvest and also use it for storage.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.