Confuse about armor sets

Confuse about armor sets

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Almighty Pain.2910

Almighty Pain.2910

Hello, I’ve only been playing for 2 months now with a level 80 power reaper with full exotics. Someone told me that I should get a full set of berserker but whenever I look in the trading post I see that the stats for berserker are the same stats as the cheaper exotics I’ve bought so why do people tell me that I should get a full set of specific armor if the stats of my current exotics are the same? And why are berserker more expensive than the exotics I have when they are exactly the same stats?

Confuse about armor sets

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Beserker gear just means gear where the primary stat is power and the secondary stats are precision and ferocity. It does not mean it has to have berserker in the name.

The more expensive ones are probably from crafting where the price is determined by the crafting materials. The others are from drop which are pretty much always cheaper and includes a rune.

There is no difference between them as long as it is the same level, stat distribution and rarity.

Confuse about armor sets

Posted by: Almighty Pain.2910

Almighty Pain.2910

Wow that made so much sense I wonder why nobody could explain this to me in game. This means that I have a full set of berserker gear since I focused on power, precision, and ferocity stats with power being the primary highest of the 3.

Thanks a lot for helping a noob!

Confuse about armor sets

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Wow that made so much sense I wonder why nobody could explain this to me in game. This means that I have a full set of berserker gear since I focused on power, precision, and ferocity stats with power being the primary highest of the 3.

Thanks a lot for helping a noob!

When you want to change that up, or when you start going after Ascended, switch to Marauder’s or Valkyrie’s from Berserker. Marauder’s is a small decrease in power, precision, and ferocity from Berserker’s, but the added vitality more than makes up for it with the increased hit points – and shroud health. I run full marauder’s on my power reaper and just about the only time I pop into death shroud is if I happen to be soloing two champions at the same time in bitterfrost frontier. Occasionally I get hammered by something, but less than 1% of my fighting time is spent in shroud.

Confuse about armor sets

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

That is not quite correct. Marauder actually has higher precision than berserker.