Easiest and fun class for M Jungle

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Falados.7165

Falados.7165

Yet returning and finding hard to solo on my rev so wondering what class would be great and easy to play and able to dungeons/fract well without problems and also doesn’t require much swapping ?

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Posted by: Falados.7165

Falados.7165

Oo would Reaper be great choice also ???

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Double Longbow Ranger with Quickdraw + Lead the wind.

You can have 7 seconds cooldown Barrage. Meaning, when your weapon swap cooldown is done your barrage cooldown is done.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

I run a minions reaper, and I can tell you that in HoT or anywhere else I rarely struggle. At least not in PvE. I’m mediocre in PvP and I honestly haven’t done WvW in ages.

Posted by: Ishmael.6740

Ishmael.6740

Juggernaut Scrapper is fun: wreck breakbars with hammer, switch to flamethrower and kill everything.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Reaper is best. Bar none. Subjective opinion, of course — everyone has their own favorite! But once I had a Reaper I only used the others enough to unlock their elites. For collections, for metas, for full exploration, I’m in there on my Reaper.

I recently helped some guildies with Hearts and Minds. I went in on the Reaper who’s already finished it. Mordy bugged out, getting an infinite defiance bar in the last stage. I was the only one alive. I tried to die. I couldn’t. Between NPCs supporting me and innate Reaper toughness, standing in every “fire” I could, jumping off the edge to take damage, I just could not die. I had to leave the instance before we could reset.

Only caveat is that in order to have full Shout utilities I had to put Traveler runes on my armor just to have decent run speed.

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

I find daredevil is my most effective in open world. But is it “easy”? That’s a little more difficult to define.

Daredevil has low health, low armor, and virtually no passive defense balanced by superior damage, mobility, and damage avoidance. If you like an active playstyle requiring a lot of movement, daredevil may be a good choice for you.

Aside from the movement requirement, the playstyle is actually very straightforward. Your class gimmick (steal) is as simple as it gets, and due to the use of initiative your primary weapon set will likely produce much of its damage from AA, relying on other attacks for utility.

Having said that, if you aren’t too keen on actively avoiding damage by movement and evasion, a class like necro/reaper may be a better choice. Pets and death shroud allow you to passively ignore damage, even if your active damage avoidance skills aren’t the best. Still, I find I tend to survive better, kill faster, and cover ground more quickly with daredevil than I do with my necro. YMMV.

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Oo would Reaper be great choice also ???

I Picked condi Necor over Reaper because I can hang back form fights, build up good, sustainable damage before my minions are wiped. Not sure how I would do the same with Reaper.

Put this way … I solo Champ HP’s with this build. Maybe a reaper with minions can too, I haven’t tried it.

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I have both a reaper and a druid. Truth be told my condition druid destroys everything in the jungle and I find it much more fun. Outside of HoT maps I prefer my power necro with shouts. Rise is really the only minions you need