Exploration Black Citadel barred

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Delianeth.9245

Delianeth.9245

The Exploration of Black City can’t be finished as the Event Bouncer doesn’t let me pass to the last undiscovered point at the desk in Command Core

Any work around?

Posted by: SkyFrog.9742

SkyFrog.9742

Tell him you know me, he will let you in

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Ummmm event “bouncer”? What exactly is the problem?

I can say that this city was one of the most painful for completing for me at 1st but it def can be done. You have to enter all of those instances in the main core part which there are 3 and 1 of them has 2 poi’s in it so make sure to fully check them all.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Delianeth.9245

this guy is not letting me pass to the last point of interest. Have done the tour on a few characters, but now it’s proving to be difficult.

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/4_Raven/media/gw040_zps05aedc97.jpg.html

Posted by: khefka.2804

khefka.2804

I think it’s like that due to the Living Story. I believe if you are in an order he will let you through though, so you may have to wait until this Living Story is over or until you get high enough level to join an order.

Posted by: Toast.1495

Toast.1495

“Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours.” ~ Illusions (Richard Bach).

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

He let me past when I mentioned I was second in command of the pact, due to the storyline. I guess lesser characters, who haven’t yet taken that role, are a bit stuffed.

Delianeth.9245

Connection is everything

Hired one of my bigger Guildies that showed this Bouncer who’s Boss

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

They’ll only block you if the Rox instance occurred. Re-enter and they’ll disappear.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

He let me past when I mentioned I was second in command of the pact, due to the storyline. I guess lesser characters, who haven’t yet taken that role, are a bit stuffed.

That reminds me, I’ve only done it on my main character who has nearly finished the person story. I meant to try speaking to him with my others (who are all at various points, including only just started) to see what he says and what the options are for other characters.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

I was having the same problem, but ended up getting the PoI by going around the outside of the platform to the right. Once you get to the end, do a little jumping toward the PoI. You won’t actually be able to jump up on anything, but the PoI should pop for you. It took me a few tries, but I finally got it.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Well that’s disappointing. It seems that if you haven’t gotten far enough in the personal story (or by level, I’m not quite sure) to have some sort of important rank to claim then the guard just isn’t there and you can just walk in.

I was hoping you’d have to argue your way in somehow.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Craven.9462

Craven.9462

I had the same problem and followed Toast’s and Harms advice in the last post. Go to the path on the right, stick to the left hand railing and go all the way to the corner, it triggers