Groups for Dungeons?

Groups for Dungeons?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: mistafadedglory.3681

mistafadedglory.3681

Have to admit, but my main is lvl 61 and I haven’t done any dungeons. I want to, but honestly I don’t know how to do it. Do I just advertise in /map chat lfg? Need some help for what is probably a stupid question

Thanks

Groups for Dungeons?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Best is to go to the dungeon entrance and spam in /l lfg ac story (or instead of ac, cm)
Make sure people understand you have never done a dungeon (tell them in /p after you have been invited).

The best to start with is the second dungeon Cauducus’s manor in Beetletun (Queensdale). Though the first dungeon is ascalonian catacombs, the second one is a lot shorter and forgiving.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Groups for Dungeons?

Posted by: mistafadedglory.3681

mistafadedglory.3681

Very good , thank you

Groups for Dungeons?

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

If you advertised for AC Story, it’s pretty much a given it’s your first run. And not to be mean, but a note of advice: bring a bit of silver for learning mistakes aka armor repairs.

Groups for Dungeons?

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

make sure you clearly advertise for story mode to avoid confusion. People are usually lfg or recruiting in either the dungeon’s zone or in LA

Groups for Dungeons?

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

Yea, on my server the majority of group finding seems to be done in Lion’s Arch since many people idle there, so I would suggest going to LA and typing /m LFG AC story. Just don’t spam it.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.