"I'd really like this..." [Gifting Strangers]

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Legendary Wave Pool.5621

Legendary Wave Pool.5621

Server: EU
Desire: Caudecus Sword Skin and/or Shining Blade Glider Skin

It would really be nice if someone gifted me these, albeit measly to some. I don’t have enough to get some gems, and I doubt I’ll get a lot in the future; I was hoping one of these would make my GW2 experience more aesthetically pleasing… or something along that line.

:)

Making Tyria wet, one swell at a time.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’ve not really read this thread; I’m sure this request comes up often, but…

Anyone with a Legendary to spare, I’d be ever so grateful. (My GL will never even get close to creating one.)

Thanks in advance, even though I don’t expect this wish to be filled.

Posted by: Muffin Nook.5923

Muffin Nook.5923

Desire: Tormented Shield Skin
Server: NA

Want to try recreate my old paragon’s look to a certain extent.
This is what she looked like the last time i logged onto GW1:

Attachments:

(edited by Muffin Nook.5923)

Posted by: Nightfist.1897

Nightfist.1897

I would be ever so grateful if someone would gift me the shoulder scarf skin and a total makeover kit. I know it’s a fairly measly request, but I’m working on my thief’s outfit while also trying to save my gold for a set of ascended armor, and therefore really just don’t have the currency to spare, plus I don’t know how long the scarf skin will stick around in the store.
I acquired these items for myself, so hurrah for that. I’ll leave this post here in case another need comes up and I want to edit it in.

(edited by Nightfist.1897)

Posted by: AlphaWolf.2709

AlphaWolf.2709

I’m in the process of making bolt, which requires A LOT of Deldrimor Steel. I’m not asking for some poor soul to gift all like 100 to me. However, it would be very nice to have some help with the steel. Thank so much! ^.^

Posted by: Dreamcoil.9617

Dreamcoil.9617

EU, Blacktide.
Hi. I would be really grateful if someone would sent me an Arcane or Jungle Explorer outfit for RP purposes. They’re not even close to being rare, expensive or something, it’s just me being short on IRL money at the current time, and have spare time only for some PvP once in a few days, so… eh. Not much ways to stockpile gold for one of them, sadly. I will try to repay in kindness and make a gift for sender too, someday, if anyone will care about it, ’cause i can. Cheers.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

And so cat ears have appeared to torment me. I’m currently on the road to making twilight and saving every penny so sadly I can’t even convert gold to gems with nice conversion rate atm. I know it’s a lot to ask but cat ears would simple by perfect for my char over Halloween.
Thanks for reading

Eu (not that is makes a difference ????)

Please stop abusing this thread. I have now seen you post several times making different requests, deleting them then asking for more. Please read Gaile’s posts in this thread. I’ve mentioned this to you in the past:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/I-d-really-like-this-Gifting-Strangers/page/9#post6267255

However you continue to take advantage of this thread. In my opinion that is the same as in game scamming.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Posted by: Eragon.8234

Eragon.8234

Desire: Grenth’s Hood Skin

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

Uh-uh. Greedy little Eragon.

“Please show the good manners that would make your mother proud and allow more players to benefit from the generosity of others by posting only a single request. "

Posted by: Warrioress.2750

Warrioress.2750

And so cat ears have appeared to torment me. I’m currently on the road to making twilight and saving every penny so sadly I can’t even convert gold to gems with nice conversion rate atm. I know it’s a lot to ask but cat ears would simple by perfect for my char over Halloween.
Thanks for reading

Eu (not that is makes a difference ????)

Please stop abusing this thread. I have now seen you post several times making different requests, deleting them then asking for more. Please read Gaile’s posts in this thread. I’ve mentioned this to you in the past:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/I-d-really-like-this-Gifting-Strangers/page/9#post6267255

However you continue to take advantage of this thread. In my opinion that is the same as in game scamming.

Oh dear, I’m so sorry, i didn’t realize that if I removed an old request the same thing still applied. I just thought it was if you continued to ask for one thing over and over, complaining that you didn’t get it or multiple things at once. Just got the rules confused, sorry! Just found out today too i might be finally getting a job soon so might be able to buy these things myself.

I have many skills- Xena

Posted by: Noodle.2085

Noodle.2085

This makes me utterly uncomfortable to ask for stuff… But I’m without a job at the moment and times are tight. Would still really really really like the black wings backpack and glider combo though. If anyone wants, I can give services back such as help with levelling an alt or dungeon runs.

Item wanted: Black Wings Glider/backpack combo

Posted by: Aria.5679

Aria.5679

I think the idea of this thread existing is a wonderful concept to help those who may not have the ability to gain something within a specific time frame, and those who can, and are feeling generous, can aid those whom seek something they can’t obtain within the timme frame. kudos to those who follow up on the wishes and desires of others.

ended up scrounging up enough to get it myself, good luck to those still seeking.

~Aria

(edited by Aria.5679)

Posted by: Lilandrea.7109

Lilandrea.7109

Hi everyone. This might seem a little trivial but I’m a hoarder and I feel that 3 bank tabs is really not enough. Atm gold-to-gem is really too high and I cannot afford to buy gems irl.

Desire : a bank tab.
Server : EU

Thank you.

Posted by: egnoM.2039

egnoM.2039

I really would love a little bit of help with the legendary dagger if possible, I really love it and can’t really work toward it because. Any kind of help would be lovely…
Thank you..=D

Server:NA

Posted by: Aldath.1275

Aldath.1275

Hello guys, I know this will be a weird thing to ask but I would like the Balthazar’s Regalia. I’m not on a country where my economy would let me afford gems and it wouñld make my day to have it.

GW2 is truly a nice community, thanks to anyone who reads this and to the OP, even if I don’t get it. Keep making everyone’s day.

Desire: Balthazar’s Regalia.
Server: USA

EDIT: FULFILLED! THANK ANON! YOU’RE THE BEST!!!

(edited by Aldath.1275)

Posted by: Jess Palace.2741

Jess Palace.2741

Hello everyone! I’ve come to ask you kind guys if someone could spare an Account Jump Start or a Total Make-over kit… I really can’t buy gems, cause my country’s economy makes the dollar (and consequently gems) too expensive, and well, to buy both with gold would be kinda 600 gold, and well, that’s still too much Oh, and also I’m starting to work on my Legendaries, any help with money or mats will be welcomed. I thank you guys in advance. Hugs! (And also wanted to thank this awesome community for this iniciative! You are the best guys)

Edit: Edited to correct some misspeled words, English isn’t my first lenguage, sorry ^^’ and to add the legendary crafting Thanks

(edited by Jess Palace.2741)

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

I would like a marauder staff, exotic or better if possible, for my elementalist
Ofc I would like a legendary, but that is unrealistic xD
Also really casual gaem

Also I would like to gift some BL keys next month to some one

Server EU

Unfortunately a Marauder’s Staff is Account Bound when made by an Artificer.

If you have a Lvl 400 Artificer, it might be better to list the ingredients you do not have, and need to make one, since unfortunately no one can make it for you.(That whole annoying account bound thing…:) )

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

Hello!

I really like the nightfury skin, I was planning to get it for a while, but didn’t have gold. Now that the ‘unopened endless bottling brew tonic’ greatly decreased in price it would be a good chance to buy that and slowly work towards nightfury but… I finished my first legendary not long ago and I don’t have gold… It would be really nice if someone could gift the tonic

JustTrogdor.7892

I’d like to save up to get the staff The Crossing before Halloween is over, but it’s way out of my price range. Even a few silver donation would be most heartily appreciated.

It’s between 195 and 200 gold, I’m sitting on 10g I’ve managed to get together. Literally any help at all would be amazing

Again, please read Gaile’s posts in this thread. This thread is meant for one time requests and not multiple ones. Although it was about a year ago, you already received a gift you asked for.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/I-d-really-like-this-Gifting-Strangers/page/2#post5583084

The Burninator

JustTrogdor.7892

Hello!

I really like the nightfury skin, I was planning to get it for a while, but didn’t have gold. Now that the ‘unopened endless bottling brew tonic’ greatly decreased in price it would be a good chance to buy that and slowly work towards nightfury but… I finished my first legendary not long ago and I don’t have gold… It would be really nice if someone could gift the tonic

You also, read Gaile’s posts in this thread. You made a request and received it already.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/I-d-really-like-this-Gifting-Strangers/page/7#post6075719

Seriously abuse of this thread is getting old.

The Burninator

Posted by: Morfindeth.2345

Morfindeth.2345

I’d like to save up to get the staff The Crossing before Halloween is over, but it’s way out of my price range. Even a few silver donation would be most heartily appreciated.

It’s between 195 and 200 gold, I’m sitting on 10g I’ve managed to get together. Literally any help at all would be amazing

Again, please read Gaile’s posts in this thread. This thread is meant for one time requests and not multiple ones. Although it was about a year ago, you already received a gift you asked for.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/I-d-really-like-this-Gifting-Strangers/page/2#post5583084

Oh my god you’re right! I haven’t had a computer or been able to look at GW2 in almost a year now, I can’t believe I forgot that! I am so sorry, I feel like an idiot!

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I really hate asking in this thread again, but you know I live in a country where the dollar exchange rate is really bad and I’m poor. Could someone please gift me a permanent mining pick, copper-salvage-o-matic and shared inventory tab? Am I asking too much?

Edit: Oh, thank you so much kind stranger who sold your legendary instead of account binding the skin when you made it, then bought 2,500 gems and still has gold left over because it took you about 3 years to make and you were being patient, diligent and not being an ingrate.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

KyreneZA.8617

I would like a marauder staff, exotic or better if possible, for my elementalist
Ofc I would like a legendary, but that is unrealistic xD
Also really casual gaem

Also I would like to gift some BL keys next month to some one

Server EU

I could help you out with some of the ingredients, but you’re gonna have to craft the staff yourself. Send me an in-game mail and we’ll figure this out.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…

(edited by KyreneZA.8617)

Posted by: Perez.1670

Perez.1670

Hello!
Ive wasted more gems than id like to admit on hair change kits. mostly just for the color to be honest.
So ive been trying to make it a goal to get permanent hair style contract which is 3000g.
I could have saved up earlier but im more of a ‘if i have a vision it pains me to sit and watch the version i could improve’, Its usually possible for me to buy 1600-2000 gems per month so i could and would save up normally, but for christmas im going to travel to meet my girlfriend (which I meet in guild wars haha) so im putting money away for that and will not be able to start saving until the end of january.
Atm im nolifing Lab but ive had to put the contract as a side project until i fix raid gear cause i need to prepare it first to participate in raid properly, although im almost done and still got many days left so ill be able to farm quiet a bit for contract still!
But not able to convert gems to gold per month atm.

tl;dr, saving money for a trip to visit my gf, not a lot of gold but farming lab nonstop whenever i can, could use a bit of financial aid or the item directly if any kind hearted person wouldnt mind

Its not as much of a need, but more of a luxery so it wont kill me not to have it, i can just wait til summer to buy it otherwise

Thank you for taking your time reading.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Posted by: Navidae.5364

Navidae.5364

hello everyone!

i have been playing for a bit over a month now and since the first time i saw someone with the black feather wings i want them so bad. now they are finally in the gemstore and i cant afford them unfortunately..

so.. if any of you would like to help me out that would be really awesome! i don’t know if this does matter, but i play on EU server.

thank you.

Posted by: Osiris.7901

Osiris.7901

Desire: “Greatsaw”/“Greatsaw Greatsword Skin”

Hello reader,

October is my favorite month of the year due to Halloween. I love the festivities released under Shadow of the Mad King, however, what I would like to ask for is an item in particular called “Greatsaw”/“Greatsaw Greatsword Skin”. For so long has it been hard for me to chase down and obtain as I have never gotten one. I had remembered from the first year how I wanted it but was short on currency, and before I knew it, the event had ended and the cost of one through the Trading Post lifted out of my reach even more. I have always been finding myself chasing the cost of it since it is only obtainable through the Trading Post now.

I have never found myself with anything over two-hundred gold, because I usually give in and buy something of price in that area. I still unfortunately do not find in myself the will to extend so far to save up enough to buy one. If any generous person has one laying around or would assist me in finally obtaining one, I would be very, very grateful, as it’s legendary to my eyes. I thank you in advance, and thank you for reading <3

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

Hi my name is Sarah,

I would like to Thank everyone who helped me get my Tattered Bat Wings. I am on the Na side of things and can offer fractal help and/or just be your 5th person for your fractal run.

I hope I can help you all out with your fractals and pay this forward!

Many thanks!

(edited by Sarahfull.4930)

Posted by: Invictorum.7643

Invictorum.7643

Revised:

Invic still here, still working on a legendary, but its changed! Im working toward Meteorlogicus, and am mostly there, but Im falling short in the map completion part, and the Knowledge Crystals part.

If people could, in the future, spare some time to me and help me in either it would be much appreciated!

(edited by Invictorum.7643)

Posted by: robertjan.2197

robertjan.2197

Hi all,

I have been playing Guild Wars when it first released back in 2005. My favorite item of all time has been Chaos Bow. I still remember being able to buy it after selling a mini I received with my characters birthday. Such a happy day!

It might be too much to ask, but as I would never be able to afford this amazing item in GW2 , it would be more than amazing if someone has a spare Chaos Longbow Skin to gift away.

Server EU, Underworld

(edited by robertjan.2197)

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

Gold enough for Bolt or Bifrost, bolt because Elementalists might get sword next exp.
Bifrost because I am getting used to rain ow effect on my male ele..-_-

Or the bubble glider xD

EU – server Ruin of Surmia

KyreneZA.8617

Gold enough for Bolt or Bifrost, bolt because Elementalists might get sword next exp.
Bifrost because I am getting used to rain ow effect on my male ele..-_-

Or the bubble glider xD

EU – server Ruin of Surmia

Please read Gaile’s posts in this thread. This thread is meant for one time requests and not multiple ones.

Also, I rescind my previous offer, as it seems you’re just trying to be a freeloader. Shame on you!

Recently returned to…

Posted by: Insomniac Dreamer.4730

Insomniac Dreamer.4730

i would love one thing and that would be an Upgrade Extractor! it would help me out tremendously because i have a valuable infusion on a back item T_T i’m in an unfortunate position

If it’s just an infusion as you say (If you can find it on this list) you can get an Infusion Extraction Device from the Fractal hub for 24 silver!

Posted by: Saranii.3185

Saranii.3185

Hi!

I would like something that would help a newbie out, if that’s alright to ask?
UPD8; Thank you very much JustTrogdor for sending me a 15slot bag and gold! I appreciate it very much. I actually didn’t expect to get anything and this fast too, seriously.

I just started playing GW2 again after many many years of not touching it. (I never really got far back then either so still a complete newbie in this game)
Server; EU

(edited by Saranii.3185)

Posted by: sergfocus.9137

sergfocus.9137

Hello !
Desire: Ghostly Outfit
Server: EU Far Shiverpeaks

I desire this Ghostly Outfit for my thief to make him look like Vash the Stampede from Trigun color him in red! and make him hold 2 pistols and just run around in pvp and pve shooting stuff ^__^

Attachments:

(edited by sergfocus.9137)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Hello,

This thread has run for a long while, and for the most part, it’s gone very well. However, forum members have noted, and we’ve observed, that a pattern has developed amongst some participants of repeatedly asking for items. This wouldn’t be quite so bad if folks were leaving their posts in place so that such patterns were visible. However, by editing the post, or even deleting previous posts, participants make it unclear that they have been gifted with items—sometimes many times over. And that has led others to feel compelled to point out this fact to the Forums Team and ask for help with this well-intentioned thread.

You should know that the Forums Team can see deleted posts, even if members cannot. And all of us can see that edits were made.

I note Saranii’s post above, and I commend it: They edited their post to update, to say “Yes, I received the items I requested, and thanks very much.” And that is the way to do this: To clearly and honestly state “I’d like this item” and then be upfront about receiving it. No stealth deletions, no after-the-fact changes in requests (to ask for more or different things). Just a clear, straightforward Post / Update Post / Done.

So here’s the new rule: One trip to the well. ONE! If you asked for something and received it, that’s the end of the road, and no further requests may be added to this thread now or in the future.

We’ll leave this open for a while longer, as a test. The effort within this thread is a marvelous idea, and we hope that it can continue. But at this point, the generosity of our players is being abused and that cannot continue. If that pattern does continue, we’ll have no other option but to close this thread.

• If you have participated as requesting forum member, you’re done now. No further requests will be permitted at any time.
  • If you note multiple requests from the same person, please PM me so we can deal with the matter.
  • If you have participated as a gift giver, thank you, and please take confidence that we’ll do our best to keep this effort going in the fairest and most meaningful way possible.
Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: KillerRabbit.1946

KillerRabbit.1946

Oh I didn’t know this thread existed, what a nice thing!
I do have a desire, that if some generous player is able to help with, would be so great.

Lately I’ve been trying to participate more in the GW2 Wiki, the biggest ‘project’ I got into recently is trying to overhaul the Commander/Squad page. This is interesting to me because it is a feature I haven’t been able to use much, so I tried to learn from the wiki but I feel it doesn’t explain all my questions, so I set up to test it all out and document it on the wiki

The issue is I don’t have a Commader tag! I’ve never seen 100g put together, let alone the 300g it costs now O_O
If someone would help me with the gold to get the tag, I could try/test all the new Squad features for Commanders, and I would be so happy!

Thank you in advance, or even only for reading

EDIT: Fulfilled!
I logged in today and there it was! The awesome gift!! According to rules, I will not be posting your name, but thank you so much!!

(edited by KillerRabbit.1946)

Posted by: Orlandu.8946

Orlandu.8946

? would like to have “mini devil dog”

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Hmm. I can’t say I’m particularly on-board with it being so strict, one time only ever until the end of time. Repeat requests are a problem, but I don’t see the issue with having it be once every few weeks or months, depending on the value of the request (like, someone just asking for a 11s mini, like that fellow above, is far different from someone asking for a 800 gem item or a precursor, in my eyes). In fact, on a few occasions I actually considered posting a comment to tell people to ease up with the “policing” since it seemed like half the posts in the thread were becoming other people going “Nuh uh, you already got something, go away!”. But I decided against it.

But I’m not in charge, so I suppose my personal thoughts are just that.

I do seek to clarify a bit on that statement that you’ve put forth, Gaile. Because in the bolded part you said that if you’ve asked and received something, you’re done. However, later in the bullet point list it makes it sound more like even if you never got anything, if you’ve made a request at any point then no more requests for you.

Like, earlier in the thread I made one request for a completely unreasonable item. Didn’t expect to get it, and unsurprisingly I didn’t. So could I make another request at some point, or no? I probably won’t anyway, but just for the sake of clarity.

Posted by: darkgmax.7203

darkgmax.7203

hello and by the way thx for the post the only two desires i really want and need are the chaos gun and 1 total make over kit pls , i have been playing since 2013 and no luck for me with the chaos gun , i even manage to get all the gifts components world completion etc XD. i only need the chaos gun that i cant farm(or the gold)for it now cuz i dont have enough time right now, and the total make over kit for change my appareance cuz i really want to change it some time ago but for the same reason above i cant afford it, thx all ty for reading and i hope some generous soul can help me to get my first legendary XD, have a nice day!

update 1: awsome!! thx for the total make over kit my anonymous friend i wish u the best and thx u again XD, i dont know if im asking a lot but if anyone can spare me a chaos gun ill be very greatful thats the only thing i need for the quip

(edited by darkgmax.7203)

Posted by: anek.3249

anek.3249

If anyone could afford me the Phoenix Greatsword Skin i would be very very thankful! Unfourtunately i wasent active in gw2 when it was on sale for black lion tickets

(Or a surprise from the gem store is awlays fun)

Posted by: trub.1657

trub.1657

What a wonderful thread! I didn’t realize it existed either.
I don’t need anything gifted, but thought I would pop in and remark about the delightful and generous community we have here in GW2
I will keep track of this thread if I can help anyone with their pet/skin request.

I have Splinter Barrage- I am a Ritualist.
I have a pet- I am a Ranger.
I have Avatar of Balthazar- I am a Dervish.

Posted by: Aurora.2315

Aurora.2315

Hi,
I proud myself for shiny looking characters in the game , so my desire is to make a legendary all shiny , for my tempest – have been trying to craft the precursor for Meteorologicus , passed the first challenge , and now it is the challenge to craft ascended materials for it , quit a lot .
If someone would be willing to help me out with materials or even generous enough with the precursour itself , that would make me the happiest girl out there .
Thanks, and pay it forward

Posted by: Halbarz.3854

Halbarz.3854

Dear all,

With Halloween around the corner I was hoping that it would have been possible to get Ghastly grinning shield skin from farming the maze but without luck. I saw on the AH that is super expensive and I am saving up for it but it takes a long time to get there. With my Revenant being fully geared for it’s dark side theme (the kind of setting I play the game with this char) It just misses that shield.

If people could help with some of the funding every penny is welcome or even better with the shield I would be very grateful <3

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Hmm. I can’t say I’m particularly on-board with it being so strict, one time only ever until the end of time. Repeat requests are a problem, but I don’t see the issue with having it be once every few weeks or months, depending on the value of the request (like, someone just asking for a 11s mini, like that fellow above, is far different from someone asking for a 800 gem item or a precursor, in my eyes). In fact, on a few occasions I actually considered posting a comment to tell people to ease up with the “policing” since it seemed like half the posts in the thread were becoming other people going “Nuh uh, you already got something, go away!”. But I decided against it.

But I’m not in charge, so I suppose my personal thoughts are just that.

I do seek to clarify a bit on that statement that you’ve put forth, Gaile. Because in the bolded part you said that if you’ve asked and received something, you’re done. However, later in the bullet point list it makes it sound more like even if you never got anything, if you’ve made a request at any point then no more requests for you.

Like, earlier in the thread I made one request for a completely unreasonable item. Didn’t expect to get it, and unsurprisingly I didn’t. So could I make another request at some point, or no? I probably won’t anyway, but just for the sake of clarity.

Blame the few that abused the thread for the stricter rules. The ones that got posted about were likely ones asking for things in quick succession and deleting their original request to make it seem like they weren’t abusing the thread. I’m sure if someone had made a request when the thread started and then again recently if the requests weren’t absurd and they hadn’t deleted their original request, no one would have had any problem with it.

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

The thing i would really want is 3 extra shared inventory slots. I got a few items I have to keep switching around multiple characters. With these 3 it would be so much better, but gem price went so high that i cannot afford it

Posted by: RavehDaveh.1906

RavehDaveh.1906

Hello kind-hearted strangers,

I would very much like to be able to access the content that I missed as it was added before I started playing the game: Living Story Season 2, I’ve been saving and have unlocked the first one already, which was very enjoyable! But it seems like a long way off to get the rest! I’ll keep plugging away at it and update you as I get there!

Gates of Maguuma I have already unlocked this episode!
Entanglement
The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1
The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2
Echoes of the Past
Tangled Paths
Seeds of Truth
Point of No Return

Posted by: robertjan.2197

robertjan.2197

Hi all,

I have posted this request before, but unfortunately without luck. As the below item would be so dear to me I would love to try again (I deleted my old post).

I have been playing Guild Wars when it first released back in 2005. My favorite item of all time has been Chaos Bow. I still remember being able to buy it after selling a mini I received with my characters birthday. Such a happy day!

It might be too much to ask, but as I would never be able to afford this amazing item in GW2 , it would be more than amazing if someone has a spare Chaos Longbow Skin to gift away. Or as 400 gold for one person would probably be too much to ask for, it would be amazing if I could raise the 360 additional gold I would need to buy it myself.
Thanks a million to everyone in advance!

Server EU, FSP

Posted by: Kyx.4380

Kyx.4380

Hmm, hi everyone

I’d like to have a costume like mad king’s outfit, so to have a fair fighting chance in costume brawl, since in LA you get wrecked with standard tonic transformations…
and i’d really love to get that achiev to maximum, one day, some day… why don’t i have the gold? Because, i don’t farm, maybe Ap only, not gold, and i can only watch and envy my guildmates who sell raids and have k’s of gold.. but having a single PC only means no sells..
Tho, since 700 gems is a load of gold, i know it’s a tough request, hard to fulfill (maybe too hard)
If ony anet would split the outfit/toy and cut the price in half….

Server EU, SFR

Posted by: Aldath.1275

Aldath.1275

Hello guys, I know this will be a weird thing to ask but I would like the Balthazar’s Regalia. I’m not on a country where my economy would let me afford gems and it wouñld make my day to have it.

GW2 is truly a nice community, thanks to anyone who reads this and to the OP, even if I don’t get it. Keep making everyone’s day.

Desire: Balthazar’s Regalia.

OMG THANKS FOR FULLFILLING MY WISH!!!!
My inbox was full and I can’t find the message of this anon anymore, but truly, thank you, you made my day pal, thanks for everyone and this awesome initiative, hope all of your wishes get fullfilled too and your kindness returns to you x100!!!!

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

I did request this once before, 8 months ago. I have not received any donations whatsoever so I deleted the old post and am trying one more time. I have meanwhile made it to 780 gold myself but am still ways away from ever being able to afford this. I know it’s a big wish but any help is appreciated and big wishes are what this is for, right?

Desire: Permanent Hair Stylist Contract (or gold towards buying it)

I’ll update here if I receive the item itself or with any gold donations I received.

(edited by Firefly.5982)