"I'd really like this..." [Gifting Strangers]

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

—This Is Not A Desire Post—
(just a note for those browsing for unfulfilled desires)

Hello again!

I have just returned to the forums after 7 months away and I am absolutely floored to see that the thread is still here and how much it has grown and been used in that time!

It truly was a wonderful and touching thing to read each post of the 5 1/2 pages of expressed and fulfilled desires added since I was last here. It was also very nice to see so many familiar names still active on the forums and in this thread.

I want to express my appreciation to each and every one of you for your kindness and assistance to others both inside and outside of this thread – your efforts to keep the thread respectable (and open) clearly shows it has had a real impact as the thread is still going and is used by many.

I also want to express my appreciation to Gaile and all of the forum moderators who have spent time and effort in relation to this thread. Despite the myriad issues and concerns that have come up relating to it, I thank you all for permitting it to continue for as long as it has. I also think I kind of need to apologize to you all for any trouble it has caused. If I do, then I most definitely do.

As for me, I’ve managed to again get some in-game time due to most family health concerns having passed for now. Once I clean up the huge mess I left my TP orders in, as well as take inventory (bad memory is bad), I will go back through these new pages and help with desires where I am able before going back to older ones. (As I am still without HoT, I regret that I cannot help with the many desires related to it. My apologies on that.) One thing I am happy to help with any time I am on is that I have also returned to helping provide ports in the Southsun JP and for anything needed within the Not So Secret Aetherblade JP. If anyone is need of assistance with those, just message me in-game.

Happy and safe adventuring, both in-game and out, to you all!
:)

edit: I’ve started re-writing the introductory post to make it more clear and concise, but character count is literally over 9,000 with the admin note additions (max is 5,000).
I’ll continue work to get it down to 5k with the admin notes untouched.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Plautze.6290

Plautze.6290

(just a note for those browsing for unfulfilled desires)

Hello again!

I have just returned to the forums after 7 months away and I am absolutely floored to see that the thread is still here and how much it has grown and been used in that time!

It truly was a wonderful and touching thing to read each post of the 5 1/2 pages of expressed and fulfilled desires added since I was last here. It was also very nice to see so many familiar names still active on the forums and in this thread.

I want to express my appreciation to each and every one of you for your kindness and assistance to others both inside and outside of this thread – your efforts to keep the thread respectable (and open) clearly shows it has had a real impact as the thread is still going and is used by many.

I also want to express my appreciation to Gaile and all of the forum moderators who have spent time and effort in relation to this thread. Despite the myriad issues and concerns that have come up relating to it, I thank you all for permitting it to continue for a long as it has. I also think I kind of need to apologize to you all for any trouble it has caused. If I do, then I most definitely do.

As for me, I’ve managed to again get some in-game time due to most family health concerns having passed for now. Once I clean up the huge mess I left my TP orders in, as well as take inventory (bad memory is bad), I will go back through these new pages and help with desires where I am able before going back to older ones. (As I am still without HoT, I regret that I cannot help with the many desires related to it. My apologies on that.) One thing I am happy to help with any time I am on is that I have also returned to helping provide ports in the Southsun JP and for anything needed within the Not So Secret Aetherblade JP. If anyone is need of assistance with those, just message me in-game.

Wipes single tear away from his beard-stubbled face
You Sir, are a saint. Welcome back to the forums and the game!

Edit: Not a desire post either.

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Mindblower Torxx

Posted by: Xerces.4217

Xerces.4217

I’m in desperate need of a Bank Expansion Slot. With most of my (real life) money going towards paying rent, bills etc., it’s hard to have the extra cash to buy gem cards and my inventory slots on my character are maxed out and so is my bank. If someone could generously gift this I would be eternally grateful!

EDIT I decided to go ahead and purchase a gem card from my local GameStop since they had the $15 cards.

(edited by Xerces.4217)

Posted by: anedae.3012

anedae.3012

I’d really like it if someone was willing to sell me the glittering longbow skin for a more affordable price. I would love to gift it to my wife, since she’s been drooling over it ever since I got her playing lol. I’m willing to pay, but can’t afford the 168g it’s listed for in the TP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Oh wow! Just came back after a year and a half and what a wonderful idea!

Currently I’d really like a glider skin such as the shattered bloodstone or the Mursaat one. I can tip necessary, but my student wallet don’t permit me to afford the whole thing.

Desire: shattered bloodstone glider / Mursaat backpack

Posted by: Anna.7845

Anna.7845

i’d really like Taimi’s outfit

PvP, Raids, Fractal CMs, Lore-hunting and some RP

Posted by: Mitern.1563

Mitern.1563

This is awesome and this is why I enjoy GW2 so much! Players helping players.

After my children grew up and moved out, I stopped playing MMOs. Now that I am semi-retired, I searched for an MMO that was fun, challenging and relaxing with lots of exploring. I found that with GW2.

I am a new player (245+ hours over the past 45 days), purchased HoT and mostly play solo PvE. I got frustrated with my Mesmer at level 60 and went to a GW2 facebook page to ask if I should change to a more forgiving Profession. The advice and encouragement to keep going was unbelievable. Some of the things I was told were; “It’s just a game. So have fun and don’t worry about leveling.” “Make an alt and take a break from Mesmer once in a while.” “You will have good days and bad days but when you think you’re not doing well try your first hard jumping puzzle or vista and see how easy it is now.” And many more comments of encouragement that told me to stick with Mesmer.

My Mesmer is now level 80 and has his glider. I can see myself improving a little every day and hope to one day have the confidence to go with one of the Guilds I belong to (3 asked me to join so I accepted) when they do dungeons, fractals, WvW or PvP. I am now slowly inching towards becoming a Chronomancer (I just got Alls Well that Ends Well).

To summarize, I don’t want anything. I’m still too new to know what to ask for and just bought myself a bank slot because I am holding on to stuff that I think might be important later. I am just grateful for a fun game and helpful players. Thank You Guild Wars 2 creators, developers and players!!!

(edited by Mitern.1563)

Posted by: MisterioLoL.4263

MisterioLoL.4263

As soon as I saw this post, I thought this community is just so awesome! I just got my first level 80 and I will be getting HoT soon :). I play alot of fractals and dungeons, spend time in the SilverWastes. When I play it happens to me every so often that I run out of salvage kits. Because of that, one of my most desired items is the Coper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic. I have many things I want to do (getting ascended gear, and eventually crafting a legendary GS) and this would make my life just so much easier. Anyways thanks for having the idea of even creating this post, if I will be rich on gold, I might donate something too :p

Posted by: Mitern.1563

Mitern.1563

FULFILLED!!!! A wonderful person made my day!!!! All of my characters will be wearing Celestial White!!! If You see a Character with the last name “Tern” dressed in white. That will be me!!! I wish you could see the big smile on my face! I plan on one day paying it forward!

Original Post: I’ve had this post in the back of my mind and thought of something kind of frivolous that I would like… Celestial Dye. I’ve seen other players with it and it looks really cool. Whenever someone passes by in bright armor, I stop, look and think “One day, maybe.” I mostly save my gold to upgrade my gear, so this is something that I would probably not consider getting for myself until I have maxed out my main and alts. :-)

(edited by Mitern.1563)

Posted by: killermanjaro.5670

killermanjaro.5670

What I’d really love is the Tempest Staff Skin for my ele, as it’s one of the few staves in this game that I actually like the look of. The one I really want is Kasmeer’s Staff Skin, but it’s not available anymore

Posted by: gypsy.3568

gypsy.3568

I’ve been playing Guild Wars 2 since the beginning and I must say that this game has the best community of players ever. I love helping others and can’t wait to start fulfilling as much as I can. That being said, I do have a request of my own:

I’d love a legendary bow for my Ranger. I’ve had such a hard time trying to do it on my own. I know there are guides, but I’m just not that great at crafting. It all confuses me so.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: kat.9623

kat.9623

Wow, this is just amazing! The amount of generosity on this page makes my heart overflow. I will be giving out what I can with gold in game.
Having difficulty finding a job myself, which makes gem store items hard to get. I am a huge fan of fashion wars, and of total make over kits.

Something I’d really like is a total makeover kit. So I can make all my characters unique and beautiful :,)

Posted by: Zoelz.4308

Zoelz.4308

Hello… I am recently have not much time for online and doing farm, because I am working on my last project for my college study it’s graduation requirements. I really want that “firefly mining flute” it’s on sale, I am afraid can’t catch up not enough time for get gold…
thank you very much.

server : NA
Desire : firefly mining flute please.

Posted by: Tiger Fu.6524

Tiger Fu.6524

Hi there everyone,

If I could ask maybe for a “desire” that I have for sometime now but don’t have enough time to farm gold due to college and my training is for Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic, so if anyone is feeling generous I would be thankful for your kindness ^^

Server: EU

btw this is such an awesome idea to have players really helping other players in need when they desire something that they don’t have enough time to get it or are just not able to get it. When you look other games and communities this is one of the best.

Posted by: Drecien.4508

Drecien.4508

I’d really love the cosmic harvesting tool for the plants. This thread is what makes the community so great.

14 level 80s All races/professions
Server-Blackgate, are there others?
Some must fight, so that all may be free. —Amora Soulkeeper.

Posted by: sweetrules.8359

sweetrules.8359

Edit: Someone fulfilled my request in full, thank you so much. And I’d also like to add, if anyone wants help with jumping puzzles, I can help with most of them besides the hardest ones like Ember bay. Feel free to message me or add me and we can figure out when to get you through whatever puzzle you need help with.

I started working towards Bolt last month and got lucky with the mystic forge and got Zap. So I’ve been working towards getting the materials, but the charged lodestones required have really killed my enthusiasm since it take so much time to farm for just a couple of them even following event trains, I only got a couple in the last few days since I have other stuff to get done. I plan to farm silverwastes to work towards the gifts of magic and might, but I’d appreciate it if someone could send some Charged lodestones my way. I have 9 out of 100 needed, I’m not asking for all 91, but even just a few would be greatly appreciated.

(edited by sweetrules.8359)

Posted by: Sigz.6943

Sigz.6943

I had originally asked for help making some ascended armor ,but after some time has passed I’ve decided to for go that project. I’m glad that no one was able to help me with that request seeing as what I could really use is something far easier ,but currently still out of reach to me. A Identity Repair Kit ,and a Total Makeover Kit.

Sever: NA

(edited by Sigz.6943)

Posted by: Weerus.3701

Weerus.3701

I’m really happy to see so many people have got their wish come true. kitten I love this community <3

Here goes nothing :P I’m an old player, with some big pauses made here and there. I started as very casual player and so for long I never even considered legendary weapons. Tonight I came to conclusion that I really want to craft Bolt for my main mesmer
I’m currently doing my daily fractals and and slowly gathering gold to buy precursor, but I hear that this is only fraction of the cost of the final item =/
I would gladly accept any donation that would help me craft my first legendary weapon – Bolt. Thanks in advance!
I’ll keep this comment updated when some progress is made
I’m from Gandara EU.

Posted by: Fluffy.8496

Fluffy.8496

I love this thread, and I’ve been happy to be able to help someone out recently. Now I need some help – I’m really in need of Amalgamated Gemstones – I need 250 for my first legendary (Astralaria) and I’ve spent everything I have on other mats so far. I’ve managed to accumulate 7 gemstones through HoT events – but that’s really a slow way
Anything anyone can donate would be greatly appreciated, and after I’m done with the legendary I’ll be coming back here to see who else I can help!

Thanks!

Posted by: Torando.3407

Torando.3407

Like previous post but im working on HOPE and Amalgamated Gemstone (200) is something i really need for the last part. Money is shorts supply after crafting everything. Please help me get the legendary.

Im on EU Gandara.

Posted by: Pro.7018

Pro.7018

Hi. Im new to the game, and im trying to get my first legendary, i realise i need alot of mystic coins to make it. I dont know how to get the besides daily award. Im on european server.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Edit: Someone fulfilled my request in full, thank you so much. And I’d also like to add, if anyone wants help with jumping puzzles, I can help with most of them besides the hardest ones like Ember bay. Feel free to message me or add me and we can figure out when to get you through whatever puzzle you need help with.

I started working towards Bolt last month and got lucky with the mystic forge and got Zap. So I’ve been working towards getting the materials, but the charged lodestones required have really killed my enthusiasm since it take so much time to farm for just a couple of them even following event trains, I only got a couple in the last few days since I have other stuff to get done. I plan to farm silverwastes to work towards the gifts of magic and might, but I’d appreciate it if someone could send some Charged lodestones my way. I have 9 out of 100 needed, I’m not asking for all 91, but even just a few would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for editing to show (1) your wish was fulfilled and (2) to credit our nice community for doing that! Glad you’re on your way to that item.

Thanks also for offering to help with Jumping Puzzles. As someone who sometimes ~coughoftencough~ has difficulty with the more challenging ones, it’s great when a more veteran player offers to help!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: bellabia.5091

bellabia.5091

I’ve just discovered this thread and I cannot wait to gift what I can.
As a lot of people have stated, I’ve never been comfortable asking for things. But if I am going to dream then dream big right?!! I have an adorable Alice in Wonderland character and have been dreaming of the Chaos Staff for her for so so long but I just cannot afford it and what gold I do earn is sucked up trying to make Ascended armor.
I would be ever so grateful if this really happens and I already pay it forward every day I promise. Thank you for this opportunity to both give and receive <3

Posted by: OpTIXy.6597

OpTIXy.6597

I can donate 1 HoT key. PM me with a reason why should you receive it. Add a screenshot. Anything. I will chose on Sunday. I might give 2 if you surprise me.

MYM.Razer.OpTIXy Dota EMS V Champion

Posted by: Xerces.4217

Xerces.4217

I can donate 1 HoT key. PM me with a reason why should you receive it. Add a screenshot. Anything. I will chose on Sunday. I might give 2 if you surprise me.

I think the whole point of the thread flew over your head there, friend. Making people give a reason why they should receive “X item, service, etc.” shouldn’t be a competition as to who can impress you the most. You should be willing to help someone out from the kindness of your heart or to show generosity. If something as a HoT key is something you don’t feel like parting with so easily, then maybe try gifting something a bit more obtainable, otherwise players aren’t going to waste their time on proving themselves to you.

Posted by: DerJoker.9081

DerJoker.9081

Hey all
I would love to have the fractal condensator, but I don’t have enough gold to buy all the 250 ectoplasmglobs I’d need. So if anyone has some spare ones I’d be sooo happy

Posted by: Ryans.9571

Ryans.9571

It is going to sound stupid and pointless, but I could really use a Total Makeover Kit and/or some Transmutation charges. Character appearance is super important to me, and my main just doesn’t look right and I have finally hit the point where it is distracting me.

Server: America, Ehmry Bay.

Posted by: Klowde.9876

Klowde.9876

Seems like that HoT key has a deserving recipient…

Posted by: Senkaru.4893

Senkaru.4893

I thought my original request might be a long shot with someone selling a sunrise for 1000 gold so I deleted my original request and I have mustered up the will to craft sunrise but I am in need of 100 charged lodestones. If anyone can help with some I would be forever grateful!
Server: NA

Posted by: Thingtwo.1589

Thingtwo.1589

I really would love to get an ancient wood logging node. I would be so happy to be able to repeatedly cause the deforestation of old growth trees again and again within the comfort of my home instance day after day…

Posted by: Tanuk.7961

Tanuk.7961

I self fulfilled my own request. Thank you to the community for this great thread.

Evan Lesh:The matchmaker just prefers to put
doodoo heads with doodoo heads. It doesn’t
change the skill level of doodoo heads you’re playing against.

(edited by Tanuk.7961)

Posted by: Eirinn.4250

Eirinn.4250

Ok, this is a bit unconventional wish, but I’ll give it a try anyway…:)

For me, the endgame is decorating our guild’s guild hall. I’ve spent many many hours just running around, decorating and planing next projects. And since we’re a small guild with just around eight casualy active people, some things are sadly unreachable for us at the moment. Yes, I’m talking about raid and world boss trophies.
So, maybe, there are some people with those trophies lying around in their inventories and bank slots just collecting dust? If that’s the case, I’ll be more than happy to recieve them and give them some love and a place to show their beauty. :)

My wish: to have more trophies to decorate our guild hall

Proud Queen of The Shieldmaidens
…the core of all life is a limitless chest of tales…

Posted by: hauteclaire.4327

hauteclaire.4327

Hello

I bought the HoT weeks ago after trying the free version of the game and Im enjoiyng so much. I feel very lost, I dunno what to do so I just keep killing world bosses and Maguuma Events, but I waste so much time in vendors cuz my inventory is small. As I have small time to play, a guy told me that Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic could help me a lot.

So this is my wish: a Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic.
a secondary wish: a friend to help me with some game questions!

Ty all!

Posted by: Mikezaner.1524

Mikezaner.1524

Hey Everyone

My request would be a total makeover kit. I just want something simple and not go overboard with this haha. This would be something great.

Posted by: Genesis.4751

Genesis.4751

So I’ve been playing this game since launch off and on with my wife and every so often we do put gems on here for ourselves as kind of a treat for us but unfortunately things have been really rough and can’t any more so this isn’t really 2 desires for me but one for me and one for my wife. For me I’d just like 25 black lion keys. I’ve been trying so hard to get some awesome cosmetic stuff from the chests that are just way to expensive to buy on the tp. And for my wife 30 gossamer patches for gear for her newly level 80 engi. She’s worked extremely hard on it and she just can’t afford them in the tp and with school and work she never really has time to try and get the materials to craft them. If someone would be able to fulfill both my desire as well as help with the patches for her I would be forever grateful.

Edit: so I’ve not received anything I wished for and right now I’m glad for that because I would actually like to change my wish and the wish for my wife. We have both been working very hard on our legendary weapons and are in the final stretch. She’s working on kudzu and I’ve been working on twilight. So the wish I have is just some help with the last few materials we both need. We both need a stack of the cured hardened leather squares and we both need stacks of the materials for gift of might and the gift of magic. So if anyone would be willing to help with those instead of my original wish I would be forever greatful.

Server:NA
World: ferguson’s crossing

(edited by Genesis.4751)

Posted by: Jimmon.6421

Jimmon.6421

Server: Ruins of Surmia
Region: EU
Request: Account Jumpstart
Cost in Gems: 2000
Recieved Gold: 0 of ~536

(edited by Jimmon.6421)

Posted by: smsarasin.3468

smsarasin.3468

Greetings to all.

I know this is quite a long shot, and I know it is a lot to ask. After playing now for quite some time, I would like to start joining in with playing Fractals. However, due to the typical responsibilities of being a parent and day to day life, my game time is limited to after hours when I can find some time to play. I’ve been working on trying to get my crafting skills up to the point where I can craft some ascended weapons, but it is extremely slow going, and I feel it is currently beyond my reach.

My desire, lofty as it is, is to obtain a legendary Axe for my Necromancer. I’ve had my eye on Frostfang, but I know that it is really just a dream at this point. I would be extremely grateful to just obtain an ascended axe that I could then use to start playing in the Fractals and load up with some agony infusions. (I hear that they are an absolute necessity when joining fractals.)

I was able to pick up a couple ascended rings in Lion’s Arch with laurals, but I know that in order to be an effective member of a group, I will need to work on getting my agony resistance up, and find a weapon that can help me do my part within the group.

So, that is my desire in a nutshell. I would be eternally grateful for any kind hearted assistance.

Server: NA (Isle of Janthir)

Posted by: DealDough.5483

DealDough.5483

It’s just a whim but i would really love me some “Ceremonial Plated Outfit”.

Posted by: Plautze.6290

Plautze.6290

Greetings to all.

I know this is quite a long shot, and I know it is a lot to ask. After playing now for quite some time, I would like to start joining in with playing Fractals. However, due to the typical responsibilities of being a parent and day to day life, my game time is limited to after hours when I can find some time to play. I’ve been working on trying to get my crafting skills up to the point where I can craft some ascended weapons, but it is extremely slow going, and I feel it is currently beyond my reach.

My desire, lofty as it is, is to obtain a legendary Axe for my Necromancer. I’ve had my eye on Frostfang, but I know that it is really just a dream at this point. I would be extremely grateful to just obtain an ascended axe that I could then use to start playing in the Fractals and load up with some agony infusions. (I hear that they are an absolute necessity when joining fractals.)

I was able to pick up a couple ascended rings in Lion’s Arch with laurals, but I know that in order to be an effective member of a group, I will need to work on getting my agony resistance up, and find a weapon that can help me do my part within the group.

So, that is my desire in a nutshell. I would be eternally grateful for any kind hearted assistance.

Server: NA (Isle of Janthir)

Hello there!

Maybe I misread, but what exactly is your wish? As far as I know, ascended weapons can not be traded as they are account bound. So in order to get an ascended weapon, you need to level that crafting discipline up to 500 and then produce all those ascended materials to finally craft your weapon.

So, do you need materials to level your crafting or do you need materials to craft your ascended? Or do you want crafting mats for your legendary journey to craft Frostfang?

On another note, agony resistance is not needed before fractal level 20, I think. So, in other words, you can do fractals 1-19 without any agony resistance.

I hope that helps to some extent. If you formulate your wish more clearly, the community can help you better.

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Mindblower Torxx

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Our 2 (on occasionly 3) person guild is still working on honoring our guild mate that died in RL while gaming, by making her a guild grave marker.

We have made it to Level 13 and need supplies to continue our quest.
[s] Wish list: 10 Empty kegs, & 100 Cured Hardened Leather Squires

Thank you for your help.

Update
Need: 0 Empty kegs, & 27 Cured Hardened Leather Squires

Thank you
Minute Mort: Our Keg hero!!!! (Drink Responsibly)
Anonymous: 50 Cured Hardened Leather Squires

(edited by Angelica Dream.7103)

Posted by: Honzikca.1487

Honzikca.1487

Hey so,uh… I really feel bad asking for expensive stuff that I don’t really ’’need’’,but I’m trying to make twillight.so if anyone would be as generous as to send me dusk or at least some money so I can eventually buy it and maybe even craft twillight someday,I’d really appreciate it.Thank you!
Server:EU

Posted by: Sarkastik.2046

Sarkastik.2046

Hi all, i’m new-ish in the game.

So yeah, i would like the Crystalline Dragon Wings. It looks great! I don’t think i can save up enough gold to buy before it’s gone.

Thank you in advance!

NA Server

Edit: And it’s gone. Oh well.

Edit: Trying this again. This has been one of my needs in this game as i tend to collect stuff, my inventory and bank stash is piling up quickly. I would be VERY grateful if anyone would gift me a Bank Tab Expansion. Thank you so much!

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

For me, the endgame is decorating our guild’s guild hall. I’ve spent many many hours just running around, decorating and planing next projects. And since we’re a small guild with just around eight casualy active people, some things are sadly unreachable for us at the moment. Yes, I’m talking about raid and world boss trophies.
So, maybe, there are some people with those trophies lying around in their inventories and bank slots just collecting dust? If that’s the case, I’ll be more than happy to recieve them and give them some love and a place to show their beauty.

I have a bunch of world boss trophies that I have no intention of ever using like Mordremoth Mandible Piece, Chak Gerent Eye etc and some SAB decoration tokens, I have no idea how to give them to you, but if you do, I’m willing to help you out, PM me here or message/mail me in game and we can sort something.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

So, maybe, there are some people with those trophies lying around in their inventories and bank slots just collecting dust? If that’s the case, I’ll be more than happy to recieve them and give them some love and a place to show their beauty.

I have a bunch of world boss trophies that I have no intention of ever using like Mordremoth Mandible Piece, Chak Gerent Eye etc and some SAB decoration tokens, I have no idea how to give them to you, but if you do, I’m willing to help you out, PM me here or message/mail me in game and we can sort something.

Here’s how: You join the guild, enter the hall, and hop over/down to the trophy representative NPC (in Lost Precipice that is over by the cliff edge near the platform you zone in on, I don’t know where to look in Gilded Hollow). Talk to the NPC, he’ll offer “purchase” options for any trophies you have in your bags. “Buy” the items you can with the trophies you have and they’ll go straight in to the guild hall storage, not your bags, and then the guild owner can decorate or Scribe with them at will.

I do not know if this works cross-server. Guildies can be in either EU or NA and make use of the guild hall but not ever see each other in the hall. I don’t know if decoration storage is global.

Posted by: Rentlle.1370

Rentlle.1370

I totally love this thread!!!

So nice to see there are so many really nice people in game

I would really like the lyssa’s regalia outfit for my mesmer main..
i’ve been drooling all over it for the past months but can’t seem to get the money togheter for it because it’s changing the way I look and priority always seems to go to stuff that makes the playing better.. (ascended gear etc)

I would be SO gratefull!

server: eu

Posted by: Arnox.5128

Arnox.5128

Desire: Living World Season 2 (Currently 20% off at 1120 gems)

Can’t believe I missed this and I can’t believe I have to pay for it but there it is. Not expecting anyone to grant this since that’s a crapload of gems but you never know.

ArenaNet, please give us more skills!

Posted by: BinaryGK.2834

BinaryGK.2834

I would greatly appreciate a Dusk. I have been playing this game since beta, I am currently away from home and feeling down on my luck. I play this game a lot in my off duty time and I have been trying so hard to get a Pre. I work relentlessly at fractals and saving my gold and I just cannot seem to earn enough to acquire this beauty.

Posted by: Noisia.5618

Noisia.5618

Omg this is amazing.. I love how GW2 community is greater than all the rest mmos i’ve been in.
I’m a casual player and i never had the chance of making a legendary mostly cuz my luck is bad or my income is too low.. so i’d love to either have the Dawn precursor for Sunrise or The Chosen precursor for the Flame Seeker..

Keep it up guys, u’re awesome!

Posted by: Mr killolgy.1980

Mr killolgy.1980

I’ve been playing Guild Wars since the beginning of GW1 and this is exactly why i have, and will always choose this game over any other mmo. The player community. I can only think of one item or items i have always wanted in game but can never seem to afford the cash to buy gems for and its a set of infinite gathering tools. only because i like running around hitting all the nodes but it gets so frustrating to come across a rich ore vain or gather in someone elses home instance just to find out you are the tool who forgot tools lol. Not really asking for someone to buy them for me, just figured i’d post the desire. either way i am going to keep an eye on this thread and will donate whatever i can to anyone i can.

Posted by: Suntzukid.5602

Suntzukid.5602

A total makeover kit to go with the Crystal Savant outfit I just bought for myself.

You can check Anet

(edited by Suntzukid.5602)