Lettuce farm in Queensdale

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Is it gone? Moved? Or am I bugged and can’t see it?

The one near Beetleton.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, I’ve noticed it’s gone too. But I’m certain it must have been moved elsewhere in the same map. The potato farm in Wayfarer Foothills got moved further up the map to the Lionguard Haven, for example.

Has anyone seen the new Lettuce farm in Queensdale?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I just went to check. The patch in Queensdale is still there. The last time you were there the events might have been up. This can cause the nodes in the area to disappear. It has been like that for a pretty long time.

Katz.5143

Oddly, I’ve checked multiple times yesterday and today. There were no events up. I simply do not see the lettuce any more. I must be bugged.

Zaxares.5419

Hmm… I’ll have to check back again next time I’m in the area then. What event state must the meta-event be in for the Lettuce to appear, Khisanth?

Khisanth.2948

Hmm… I’ll have to check back again next time I’m in the area then. What event state must the meta-event be in for the Lettuce to appear, Khisanth?

Should be there as long as the centaurs aren’t holding anything. Something like “Seraphs hold centaur lands.”

The only reason I noticed is because I saw the nodes popping up once after clearing off the event with the sprinklers. Might just be that event that affects the nodes. Lettuce is too cheap to put more effort into the research. :p

Katz.5143

Unless you saw it within the last two days, I don’t think that it is there any more at any time. I honestly think that it was (re)moved with the recent zone changes.

When you saw it pop up before it was probably due to the daily reset of nodes that naturally occurs.

Khisanth.2948

Unless you saw it within the last two days, I don’t think that it is there any more at any time. I honestly think that it was (re)moved with the recent zone changes.

When you saw it pop up before it was probably due to the daily reset of nodes that naturally occurs.

I harvest 13 lettuce from that spot just before I made the post.

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

Are you going there on a character that’s pretty low level? I’ve been seeing people complain about low level toons being gated from harvesting nodes until a certain level.

Not sure if that was intentional with the new feature patch or bugged or what or if that’s even the issue. Could be something completely different but the only thing I could think of not already mentioned.

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

That’s false info. Anyone can harvest nodes. The “problem” is that nodes aren’t visible on the mini map until some level. But if you know what they look like and bought the tools, then you can harvest them.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

I just remember seeing A LOT of people complaining about the node problems at early levels. I haven’t actually brought myself to see any of these new-character changes myself. Good to know

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I was able to see/harvest them just a few minutes ago. (L80 toon)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Khisanth.2948

Just went over with a lv8. I can see it fine as well. Previous characters were lv80.

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Its not there for me. I first recall seeing it missing on a low level character (10-15ish). But I returned on the character at level 70 and they are still missing, which debunked my theory that you had to be a certain level before you see those nodes.

EDIT: My next theory is that it is characters created after the patch that can’t see them as my other characters can see them, just not my character that was created after the patch.

Zaxares.5419

I was on my level 80 (made since launch) Mesmer when I couldn’t see them either. Still haven’t been back to Queensdale since I’ve been busy chest hunting in the Shiverpeaks for that dang last map piece. It’s not such a big deal to me since the Lettuce farm in Caledon was still there for me, but I was just curious to know if something was broken.

Katz.5143

I can see them now! Apparently my character was bugged or something.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Its not there for me. I first recall seeing it missing on a low level character (10-15ish). But I returned on the character at level 70 and they are still missing, which debunked my theory that you had to be a certain level before you see those nodes.

EDIT: My next theory is that it is characters created after the patch that can’t see them as my other characters can see them, just not my character that was created after the patch.

Correct theory. New characters post-patch can no longer see nodes on the mini-map until a certain level, however they can still harvest the nodes as long as they have a pick/axe/sickle. Just no mini-map.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

If there is an event in the area the lettuce farm will not be there. Do the event and the lettuce farm will come back.