Making Legendary Greatsword

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

Does the trade with a friend to make eternity trick still work (I don’t see why not, but you never know).

Also, would anyone be willing to send me an unbound greatsword so I could send them back eternity. I am going to make either sunrise or twilight this week and would like to get the most out of it. I would probably send someone in hopes I wouldn’t get ripped off. Of course the person who gets eternity gets the better deal but there are trust issues with these kinds of transactions.

I’m only asking the forums because I have no friends… haha.

Posted by: Dalsia.3907

Dalsia.3907

Hi, I just heard your cry for help. I just want to know on what kind of unbound greatsword you want. Is it an exotic, rare, or precursor? What level is it for?

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

Hi, I just heard your cry for help. I just want to know on what kind of unbound greatsword you want. Is it an exotic, rare, or precursor? What level is it for?

I’m making either twilight or sunrise this week I have the mats for both. If someone has the other one we could forge eternity together then reap the tewards

Posted by: shirokado.2074

shirokado.2074

Could you explain what you’re trying to do in more detail? It sounds like y ou’re trying to trade a random sword and skin it and send it back, but skinning soulbounds the weapon.

EDIT: Ok so I looked it up, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work? Though be careful not to get scammed :p

(edited by shirokado.2074)