Most efficient way to gain influence as a 1 man guild?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: DJPenguin.6945

DJPenguin.6945

i saw the guild promoter, wondering if there's anything else that's do-able for 1 person.

Posted by: Xericor.9103

Xericor.9103

Hey! Just for a laugh I created my own one man guild – The Legend of Xericor!
I really enjoy dynamic events, so have got a fair whack of influence from them, but the best I have found is PvP. You get 5 points for every win.

www.auroraglade.eu – Community Site for Aurora Glade!

Posted by: DJPenguin.6945

DJPenguin.6945

that sounds good but if it’s only for wins.. i have 0 faith in my fellow puggers lol. the amount of time it takes to farm 2 silver equaling 10 influence sounds more efficient. farming in an event-filled area sounds better. thanks for the suggestions.

Posted by: Morgrim.4021

Morgrim.4021

There’s ridiculous piles of influence to be gained in WvW. I don’t have any experience with only one person doing it, but our small (3-5 players) group got a ton of it.

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

If you like WvW and you’re on one of the few WvW dominant servers, then that’s the best route. PvP is easier if you’re on one of the weaker WvW servers, but you have to rely on your teammates for the +Influence. Or you can just grind Dynamic Events in the starter zones since you’re getting +2 Influence for any DE (regardless of its level).

You also used to get +10 Influence per character logged in (per day). However it looks like things have been adjusted to +10 Influence per account logged in (per day).

While you can solo level a guild, it’ll take a long time. I’m in a x3 person guild, so we’re actually making decent time (all things considered). However a x1 person guild would really just take forever.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Posted by: Fildydarie.1496

Fildydarie.1496

The amount of influence earned by each person increases with the number of guild mates participating in the event (there is a cap). If I complete an event without any guildmates present, I get 2 influence. If my wife (who is in the same guild) and I complete it together, we each earn 4 influence. I’m not sure how much more is added for each additional member, but there have been times where a small group of us produced a few hundred influence in an hour—but 100 influence would be 50 DEs for a soloist.

Your best bet is to get cash and buy the influence.

-Fildydarie
Hutchmistress of the Fluffy Bunny Brigade [FBB]

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

(…)

You also used to get +10 Influence per character logged in (per day). However it looks like things have been adjusted to +10 Influence per account logged in (per day).
(…)

I still got 50 points yesterday per the log.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”