Mouth of Zhaitan, Hara, Personal Story

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Justin Time.7054

Justin Time.7054

The monster is invulnerable. I had to give up. Nothing of what I read or watched on Youtube was the same situation. Mine is, there are no flaming rocks to throw in its mouth, on the ground. And none of the airship crew is with me.
So, what should I do now?
Thanks!

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

do you mean the one in Victory or Death (at Arah)?
in that case, you need to wait for it to throw fiery rocks at you (so you might have to stand away from it). they will then be on the ground. pick one up and wait for it to open it’s mouth and throw the rock at it. then you can hit it.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

(edited by nottsgman.8206)

Posted by: lilypop.7819

lilypop.7819

There are some preambles/storyline WITHIN the instance – i.e. you have not fully followed the story, hence why you have no crew with you – they are probably waiting at a prior step. Sounds like you have rushed forward of the internal storyline.

For example, he may only start throwing rocks when the servants start feeding him phase – the fight proper. Note, if you’re in a group others can kill the servants making him vulnerable for others to kill – not doable solo.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

There are some preambles/storyline WITHIN the instance – i.e. you have not fully followed the story, hence why you have no crew with you – they are probably waiting at a prior step. Sounds like you have rushed forward of the internal storyline.

For example, he may only start throwing rocks when the servants start feeding him phase – the fight proper. Note, if you’re in a group others can kill the servants making him vulnerable for others to kill – not doable solo.

Based on the text from the OP, they are referring to the Victory or Death encounter with the Mouth of Zhaitan and not Estate of Decay. And the precious poster gives good advice for that one.

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

Only throw the rocks when he starts doing the whirling suction thing where he’s sucking everything in to himself. specifically then.