Need help of sylvari to get achievement...

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

Well, this is embarrassing. I had a sylvari myself, but I deleted it in the past to create other char… anyway, long story short, I need help, and I can’t find any on lfg or guild. It’s been days and no luck. I guess people think it’s too much work or something. Anyway, what I need is this…

Sylvari Solidarity – 5 pts
Help a sylvari resist Mordremoth’s Call:
You must be a sylvari player and picked the option to help Explorer Metella to help the soldiers dug in. Right after you started salvaging equipment from the wreckage you will meet a Sylvari Pact Soldier who is having issue with Mordremoth in his head. If you are a sylvari, your character will automatically snap him out of it and grant you the achievement. Other races will not have this opportunity. Grouping with a sylvari player and have them open the instance may work as well.

So if anyone can spare a minute or two, I’d be grateful. Wsp or message me in game if interested.

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

I would be happy to help you out if you are on a NA server. My play schedule is rather limited and erratic but I will try whispering you next time I am around. If you wanted to, you can friend me in-game so that you will know when I log in (assuming you still need this).

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

All my sylvaris have already done the opening story bit but if it’ll work with one of them replaying it I’ll be happy to aid. I’m also on NA. The best time to catch me is generally as I do the dailies right after reset, though I am on at other times as well.