Newbie Player Seeking Guild

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: darksilklips.3165

darksilklips.3165

Hi All,

I am new to GW2 and kind of new to MMOs in general. I joined for my best friend but she decided to quit just as I was joining. However, I really, really like this game!

I’m maining a ranger, level 37 right now. Just joined the OoW. I’d really like to find a good hardcore guild to help me level and just to hang and chat about GW2, too. Soloing is pretty easy with my pet, but it’d be nice to have a team for some of the harder challenges. Also, I want to level crafting but it’s so expensive on the TP and so time consuming when wandering; I feel like a guild bank would have lots of the low-level items gathered in game (and of course I would deposit those I find there as well!).

Once I get into higher levels, I think I could be an asset to a guild. I’m a fast learner and absolutely love GW2. It would make my life easier and my gaming experience more fun, too.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

Emma
Crystal Desert
LVL 37 Norn Ranger

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

You might actually want to post this in the Guild section, more chance of finding a good guild there.

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Hello, Emma! If it’s all right with you, I’ve added you and will chat with you later. I do second Sandra’s suggestion, though; you can also browse http://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment.

Best of luck, and welcome to the game!

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: darksilklips.3165

darksilklips.3165

Thanks very much! I will post there. Sorry for the slow response, I work all weekend.