No Essence of the end

No Essence of the end

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

So I got my Chest of the end and I opened it, got the recipes for the precursors but no essence of the end. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

No Essence of the end

Posted by: Meow Ren.5382

Meow Ren.5382

Essence of the End is listed on the wiki as a crafting material. Did you check all your bags (including making sure none are minimized)? If you have any “Craftsman’s Bags” there’s a chance it went there instead of your main, top bag.

No Essence of the end

CajunSinjin.3410

it’s not present when I attempt to craft the experiment precusor weapon, it shows that I don’t have one

No Essence of the end

Posted by: Meow Ren.5382

Meow Ren.5382

Try checking with Craftsman Hobbs in LA. If it’s missing it’s possible he can provide a replacement. Otherwise…maybe it’s a bug and you might have to open a support ticket

No Essence of the end

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You might have sold it to a vendor …

Try checking with Craftsman Hobbs in LA. If it’s missing it’s possible he can provide a replacement. Otherwise…maybe it’s a bug and you might have to open a support ticket

You can buy the chest from him again for around 10k karma.

No Essence of the end

CajunSinjin.3410

No joy, I’m really stuck on this.

I checked with Hobbs, he doesn’t have anything for me.

I bought the chest again and when I tried to open it, it says I have already opened it

I’ve opened a ticket on it but I’m not sure if I’m going to get a response or not.

No Essence of the end

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Tickets are always responded to; the automatic near-immediate reply should assuage any trepidations.

If, after 72 hours, a CS Team member has not responded, you can post your Ticket number in the Sticky in Account Support, ‘Tickets for Review’.

Good luck.