Salvage all warning?

Salvage all warning?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Q:

Just after completing the Silverwastes meta-event chain I was sorting out my inventory and used the Salvage All Masterwork and Lower option. When the window popped up showing what I’d be salvaging there was also some red text that began with ‘Warning:’

But (I bet you can guess where this is going) I didn’t read any more of it. I was already moving to click on the confirmation button when the window popped up and literally just glanced at it as I was pressing the button so I didn’t have time to read the rest.

I’m not too worried because I’d already checked my inventory so I know there was nothing I wanted to keep and nothing super-valuable. But I am curious about what it said. As far as I know I don’t think I’ve seen that warning before and it didn’t come up when I opened some more bags and then salvaged everything again.

Does anyone know what it might warn you about? It’s not that my inventory was full or that the kit didn’t have enough uses, but I’m not sure what it could be.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Salvage all warning?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

A:

It was probably the same warning as in the image below. It shows up when you have something that will be salvaged that isn’t equipment like scraps and dyes.

Attachments:

The Burninator

Salvage all warning?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Yes, that would be it. I think I had some of those salvage scraps in my inventory. Odd that I’ve not noticed the warning before though, I must be paying even less attention to that window than I thought.

(I never use that option until I’ve sorted through everything to see what I want to keep or sell, so I don’t worry about what it says because I already know what’s going to get salvaged.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Salvage all warning?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Another thing to keep an eye on in the future is if PoF unidentified loot remains as it was in the demo they will also end up under salvage all for masterwork and lower.

The Burninator