Use Jug of Liquid Karma While Leveling?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: JeetyWeety.2948

JeetyWeety.2948

Q:

I’m still leveling and am only at level 27 now. I have about 6 jugs of liquid karma in the bank. Does it matter when I use them? Do I get more karma by using them at level 80 than at level 27? Thus, should I save them till level 80?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

A:

You get 4.5k karma regardless of level. I usually save them up until I need them so I can drink a bunch under karma buffs.

[SFD] – Maguuma

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Nope, but I would still hang onto them (chuck them into your bank) until you come across a Guild nice enough to have left one of their Karma Boosting banners behind.

EDIT: A Karma Booster works on these things too, so if you can get your hands on one of those it is worth saving a bunch of Karma vials and use the Booster+Guild banner and chug ’em all!

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

(edited by Oglaf.1074)

Posted by: Rustypipes.6238

Rustypipes.6238

As Oglaf stated, using the guild banner to boost Karma is great. I simply ask nicley in LA if someone can drop the banner and usually I get several willing people happy to drop one.

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

Use them and get karma gear. Many times they can help your stats better then crafted. Also you can get some good skins as well.

for example: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/pirateweapons1.jpg

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

just to note, this works with all the following:

• karma boosters (50%) – drop from BL chests or bought from gem store
  • guild banner (5%)
  • guild influence (15%) – i believe you need to be in the actual guild for you to enjoy this
  • new karma food (5%) – iirc, all of the ice creams introduced this wintersday.

so you get a total of 75% increase = 4,500 x (1+75%) = 7,875

with a large stack, the extra amount will be pretty noticeable. ; )) so save up for now! given they never change the effect that these boosts can have on consumables.

note: the karma buff from WvW does not work with the jugs/flasks/gulps/drops

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: nemOsys.7106

nemOsys.7106

Slightly off topic, but can anyone please confirm that the guild bonus (15%) from Economy IV effects Jugs?

The Wiki and the tooltip both say “For 24 hours, your guild receives an additional 15% karma from dynamic events.” (link: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Economy)

Also Note that this link does not mention anything about Dynamic Events related to the guild bonus (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Karma#Karma_enhancements).

TIA.